25

"Victor asked me to be his girlfriend."

Liv,Gen,Stephanie and I were in Stephanie's room,listen to Steph bitch about a girl in her dance class who thought she was the shit-her words not mine-when Liv suddenly blurted...that out.

"How?"

"When?"

"Where?"

"Okay um. So you know how I kinda sorta maybe have a huge crush on him?" She began.

"Yeah."

"Duh."

"Even a blind person could tell."

"Well...he kissed me...at the New Years Eve party (we all gasped because we sure as hell didn't know that.) and we were avoiding the topic for a while so two night ago we bumped into each other when I took a walk to the grocery store and he drove me home.

"He walked me to the front porch and well...he kissed me again and then he...popped the question." Liv admitted,not looking up from the floor.

"You sneaky little bitch!"

"How dare you?!"

"It's like I don't know you anymore."

"How could you not tell us that you kissed?"

"Oh come on,you can't use that against me. Mon did the same thing."

"Oh don't you dare turn this on me."

"I'm sorry okay."

"It's official,we are de-bestfriending you."

3

2

1

"So how was it?"

"Did he use any tongue?"

"He better not hurt you cause if he does I swear I'll-"

"Genny,why would you ask that?"

"I just wanted to know."

"And Mon,you can't keep on castrating people because you feel like it."

"It'll be for a good cause."

"Yeah,what she said."

We talked about that for about forty minutes. I'm not even kidding. We didn't stop...at all.

"Steph? Does it bother you that we're the only single ones here?" Gen asked Stephanie.

"Please,I'm just surprised that Mon hasn't scared Archer to death yet." Stephanie commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha very funny. I'll have you know that I'm the most pleasant human being on the face of the earth. Right Liv?"

Silence.

My so called best friend just looked away and whistled while Gen became interested in picking at her already perfect nails.

"You guys suck." I stated.

"Mon don't be like that. I'm mean,yeah you're fun...when you aren't talking...or glaring...or looking like you're seconds away from killing everyone....but besides that you're fun." Stephanie said but her tone suggested that she was trying to convince herself as well.

It was official.

My best friends had just damaged my self esteem. I knew that boys were afraid to talk to me because of my resting bitch face,but I didn't need them to point out the fact that I would die alone.

Whatever.

Who needs boys,am I right?

"It's okay Mon,you might have the personality of a Scorpion but we still love you...I think." Gen consoled...if that could even be called consoling.

I'm so dying alone.

~*~

A. N:I made this chapter short because...I had nothing to write. Like seriously,writer's block is a disease. Just put up with my shit till chapter 29. I swear it gets better from there (I should know,I've already written them down).

Anyways,this chapter is about the girls and the girls alone because I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible and no decent girl would ditch her BFFs for some dude so...yay me!!!

I'm feeling really sucky today so...peace out✌🏻

P. S:Thank you to Nightstar321 for the amazing cover. Love you 😘

P. P. S:If you watch the trailer and you don't see Lore Gray but you see Olivia Holt instead then don't panic. Apparently it's difficult to make a trailer with someone who isn't an actress. I know I should have just changed Monica to Olivia completely but I just can't see Olivia playing Monica so...yeah. Oh and Stephanie will be played by Kira Kosarin

P. P. P. S: thank you to grudgeme for the amazing trailer.