26

A. N: I don't know if it's affecting you guys but I'm typing from my iPad and,for some reason,the words are super tiny. Like ridiculously tiny. They're so tiny,they're barely even there. Anyways...read on!

I sucked at everything.

No seriously,I sucked at literally everything. The fact that I couldn't do the simple things in life was severely damaging my self esteem. The thing in front of me didn't even look like an egg. Calling it burnt was me being light on my ego. It looked like something that had passed through hell multiple times before getting bashed repeatedly by a hammer...and that was putting it lightly.

How could you even screw up an egg? I always knew I was stupid but even I thought I hadn't reached that level of stupidity. Clearly I was wrong.

"What's that horrible smell?" Archer asked while coughing and waving his hand in front of his face in order to get rid of the smell.

"I made eggs." I said quietly.

"Aww baby. You know you're pathetic in the kitchen." He commented,not even attempting to go easy on me.

"Gee,thanks."

"See,I mean this in the least rude way possible. Never,even if the fate of earth depends on it,even think of attempting to cook." See right there. That's what the worlds best boyfriend looks (sounds?) like.

In case you couldn't tell,I was being sarcastic.

"You're the sweetest,aren't you?"

"That I am.  But really,how did you not set off the fire alarm?"

"I think that shit is broken." I said,dumping my pathetic excuse for eggs in the trash.

"Just go do something that won't get you killed and I'll make you breakfast." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Fine,but I want chocolate chip pancakes. With a lot of chocolate syrup. And a shit load of whipped cream. And a strawberry on top."

"Mon,if you don't eat healthy,you'll probably end up clogging your heart or something."

"I am eating healthy! What do you think the strawberry is for?"

"Okay okay okay. You are eating healthy. Happy?" He asked while pulling me closer to his warm body.

"Very. Now let me go! Pretty little liars isn't going to rewatch itself!"

"What exactly do I see in you?"

"Just admit that you're madly in love with me." I yelled as I jumped on the couch.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

~*~

A. N: I'm trying to make every chapter from this one to chapter 28 as short as possible so...

Anyways,I've written my exams (yay...I was being sarcastic in case you couldn't tell.) and luckily,I got to finish two days before everyone else (perks of majoring in science subjects). As I write this chapter, I haven't yet gotten my report card but when I do,I'll tell you how many 'F's' I get so...kisses!!!