Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks

Buckle your belts and sit tight, this is gonna be a long one. I split this chapter into 2 parts, the next one will be out at some point because I don't actually have it written yet.

The moment time seems to stop and the coffins begin to rise from the ground, Kakashi knows something is seriously wrong.

Cracked faces. Dead eyes.

Corpses.

The insanity in Obito's eyes.

Madara.

~1 week before the Provisional Licensing Exam~

Shigaraki was silent. It wasn't his time to speak.

All for One was staring intently at an assortment of scrolls. Shigaraki didn't know what they said, but All for One seemed invested in their contents. He waited to be summoned forward, All for One would tell him what he was looking at in due time.

"Shigaraki, come here." He ordered after a few moments of tense silence.

"Yes, sensei." Shigaraki approached his desk and stood opposite him.

"Take a look." He handed Shigaraki a scroll. Shigaraki read it over intently. "What do you think it says?"

"Sensei... this is!" Plans were forming in Shigaraki's mind.

"So you understand." All for One looked in Shigaraki's eyes and Shigaraki tried not to avert his eyes.

"Yes... but how did you obtain this?"

All for One seemed to think, before the corners of his face twitched, though he couldn't smile, Shigaraki could tell that All for One would be grinning now as he said this, "A relative."

Shigaraki left All for One's office with new questions swimming in his head. A relative? He was unaware that All for One had any living relatives.

The contents of that scroll were... surprising. Shigaraki had thought it would take longer for their plans to finally come to fruition, but perhaps fate was smiling upon him now.

He returned to the League's new hideout and began to give orders.

There were 7 villains in his hideout. Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri, Amikiri, Ikiryo, and Abozu.

"We need... test subjects." Shigaraki ordered.

"Oh?" Amikiri raised an eyebrow. "Alive, or dead?"

"It doesn't matter. We'll kill them when they get here if they're alive."

"Planning something, boss?" Toga asked.

"What does it look like?" Shigaraki scoffed.

"Hm... do they need to have their blood intact?" Toga wondered.

"No."

"Perfect. Twicey, come along~"

"Why do I have to listen to you? Of course!" Twice nodded, ignoring the other voice.

Shigaraki watched as they all left the room.

Dead people were more useful than alive ones.

~Half an hour into the Provisional Licencing Exam~

Kakashi was doing well for himself. He'd already gotten one person out and was focussing on his second.

They stood no chance, it was almost laughable.

The kids did have some interesting Quirks though. They would probably make good heroes in the future if they could stand the blows to their pride.

"Kakashi-" Midoriya stopped. "You're... done?"