Chapter 59

"Aye, how's your sleep?"

"Fine."

Renjun looked at Jeno, once again coming down the stairs while the others sat on the living room together. His face was blank and gaze not moving out of the kitchen, somehow ignoring them.

As he went in the kitchen, Renjun looked at Hyejin who shifted on Jaemin's arms, slightly uncomfortable. He gagged secretly and eyed her until she noticed it and he immediately rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"Come here." Renjun whispered.

Hyejin looked at Jaemin who was busy with his phone and slowly went to Renjun without the others noticing. As she sat on the seat beside him, Renjun's smirk went visible and Hyejin knew what he meant.

"We sh-"

"No. Not ye-"

"Guys, I have something to say." Renjun cut her off.

The others looked at him weirdly before leaning their heads in, curious on what he was about to say. Hyejin glared at Renjun before preparing herself to shush them all later.

"Her memory is back." He pointed at Hyejin.

"You wh-"

"Shh!"

Hyejin ran to them and hugged them all with her own body making them shut up and groan from the pain instead. Her eyes pleaded them to kept quiet and they did but Chenle, of course is the opposite.

"How the heck did you-"

"What's going on?"

Jeno stood on the doorway, sipping on his coffee while his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at their weird positions. He nodded his head at Chenle, urging him to speak but the latter looked at Hyejin whose eyes begged for something.

"Oh...Hyejin suddenly hugged us all and uh...I was just wondering why..." Chenle laughed and eyed Hyejin who made a sigh of relief.

"Really? Without me?"

Hyejin stood up and cleared her throat before going back to Jaemin's arms who forced himself not to laugh at the awkward situation. Hyejin plainly smiled at Jeno whose blood boiled at the sight of them hugging again.

The others all looked at the two then back at Jeno, finally stopping at Renjun who had his lips pursed, shushing himself.

...

"Okay, young woman...what does that little boy mean?"

"I-i...um."

"Are you...are you really back?"

"Uh...y-yeah?"

"How the he-"

"Shh...Jeno might hear!"

Hyejin placed her palm on Chenle's mouth making him screech weird dolphin noises. The others covered their ears while Haerin helped on shushing Chenle.

"So...When?" Haechan asked.

"A week ago. I'm sorry, really. I wanted to tell you guys but I got scared and I haven't got the courage to tell you guys, specially him."

Hyejin sighed and plopped herself on her bed, looking down. The others looked at each other and hugged her as they sat on her bed while giving her comforting words.

"It's okay, at least we know now."

"Yeah and by the way, do you like...you know...um...like Jeno?" Jisung asked.

The girl looked up at him, not knowing what to say. She didn't even know her own feelings. She was left at euphoria when they kissed but she also felt that it was wrong.

Upset and agitated, she sighed once again and Haerin smiled before hugging her again, making her smile too.

"You know, I know nothing about love but I can tell that you like him." Jisung smiled.

Everyone looked at him weirdly while Jaemin stood up and clapped, clearly proud of him. Jisung's smile immediately faded and was replaced by a frown as he looked at all of them.

"My baby's all grown up." Jaemin teared up.

"No, but really...I can say that she likes him."

"Yeah, actually me too."

Everyone agreed and Hyejin lastly looked at Haechan who nodded at her, making her lie down. She closed her eyes and the image of Jeno's face when they were kissing flashed in her head.

Hyejin immediately sat up and held her left chest while breathing heavily making them all look at her worriedly. She shushed them and looked at Renjun who silently sat next to Jaemin.

"What should I do now?"

...
Sorry for the veryyyy long update...I was studying for my exams in the whole week and at the same time preparing for Typhoon Rolly

Please be safe my fellow Filipinos🥺🥺