Chapter 61

"Just a little longer."

Hyejin pursed her lips and stopped breathing for a second. She admits it already that she likes him but the boy still knows that she's with Jaemin.

In the end, she nodded and let Jeno hug her. She closed her eyes and relaxed after a few seconds as heavy breaths were heard behind her.

"Can you turn around?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Just...Please turn around."

Confused, Hyejin sighed and turned around before looking at Jeno straight in the eye. He smiled and wrapped his arms on her waist once again, bringing her closer.

"May I?"

Jeno parted his lips and slowly leaned in, checking her eyes and lips one at a time, asking for permission. His breathing was shallow, the same with hers but no one said a word as they both leaned in.

As he saw her comfortable in his touch, he didn't hesitate to lean more and capture her lips with his. Her soft and plum lips was once again being nibbled by his own.

He smiled through the kiss and pulled her waist more, making the bed creak. Their kiss was full of passion, stomachs churning from delight and suddenly, the room was hot.

Hyejin's hand went up to cup his face to deepen the kiss while the other one stayed on his chest. Stunned, Jeno smiled once again and kissed back, this time saying the words he wanted to say.

"Hyejin." He murmured in between the kiss. "I...I love you."

Hyejin flinched and stopped kissing him while Jeno kept on kissing her. She let him kiss her but her mind was elsewhere. She didn't know why but she felt guilty for no reason. It feels wrong for her to hear him say that he loves her, specially when he didn't know the truth yet.

She doesn't even know her feelings herself. She likes him, that is true; but she doesn't know if she loves him or not. Her hands then slowly went down on his chest and slightly pushed him.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I-I need to go."

"What? What happe-"

"Nothing...Please don't follow me."

Hyejin went out of the room and left the confused Jeno on her bed. She ran downstairs and faced the others that looked at her in worry.

"Don't mind me...I'll just be in the garden."

With that, she went out of the mansion and closed the giant doors. No guards and no dogs; perfect. No one can see her now.

She sat on the bench near the gate and looked at the trees that stood tall, reflecting on her words and actions.

...

"Oh, yes. I've seen him here." The old lady smiled

"Really!? Do you know where he lives?"

"Yes, that man is very handsome. Perfect for my daughter." The old lady chuckled

The two took shallow steps as they went from street to street, looking for the boy's house. Midway from the journey, she neared the old lady and gave her a bottle of water since she felt bad from all of the walking they did.

The old lady smiled and chugged down some of the water before placing it in her bag. She wiped her mouth and smiled at the girl before taking a left turn, followed by the girl.

She then pointed at a certain mansion that was a bit far from them but it could still be seen.

"Over there."

"The Lee mansion? Thank you very much."

"Oh, you're welcome dear. I'll get going now."

She smiled at the old lady and bowed once again, looking at the mansion. After coming back day by day, she finally found him. The girl slowly walked towards the mansion and clutched something inside her bag.

"Lee Jeno."

...

"Boys, lunch is ready~" Haerin called out.

"Finally!"

The boys dashed out of the sofa and took their seats while Haerin placed plates of various dishes on the table. Chenle on the other hand kept on pacing back and forth from the living room while biting his nails.

Jeno, walked downstairs and glanced at Chenle who couldn't stand still. He noticed his anxiousness so he quickly neared Chenle and tapped his shoulder, making the boy jolt in surprise.

"What's wrong? Why are you like that?"

"I-I...It has been two hours." Chenle bit his lips nervously. "I don't see Hyejin anywhere."

...

Oh no Hyejin's gone.......again -_-

A little fact about me...I don't really think of a plot for my stories. I just think of a title and go with the flow wherever my mind takes me.