New Guests & Killing Game Mayhem(Edited)

(An:During Murder Mystery Chapters,I Want YOU To Try And Guess The Culprit In The Comments Or Face Monokuma,Can You Find The Blackened?)

Will:Hey Guys!New Guests Coming!

3 Three Bright Lights Appeared And Out Came Fire Force Company 8 From Fire Force,Fairy Tail Guild From FairyTail And The ORC From HighSchool DXD.

Natsu:WHAT THE.....?

Issei:HELLO~

Shinra:Where Are we...?

Will:*Whistle*

The Three New Groups Noticed will And Questioned Who He Is As He Explained To Them That They Are Fictional Characters,Watching The Multiverse And That You Are From The World That He Just Explained.

Grey:That's Surprising.

Issei:YES!IM An Anime Harem Protagonist!!Which Means I GET A HAREM!!!!!

Shinra:Please Be Quiet but What Are we Gonna Watch?

Will:Easy,The killing Game.

Will Began To Explain the Danganronpa Killing Game to them As they Feel As Though They have lost Their Souls.

Demiurge:W-well,That's.......Intresting.

Asta:WHO THE HELL WOULD ENJOY THAT!?

Junko(Diva Persona):WHY ME,BITCH!

Mukuro:Ignore That.

Will Explained To Them That Junko Always Acts Like a Different person...ALOT!

Will:With That Out of the Way,Let's Begin.

The Screen Lights Up To Show You Wearing A (F/C) Jacket,Blue Jeans And (F/C) Sneakers Entering A Gym to see Other People Have Been Trapped Here As Well.

(Y/n):'At Least,Im Not Alone'

(Y/n) (L/N):Ultimate/Super HighSchool Level ???

Katsuki:What The Hell?!

Amanda:What Is That?

Will:His Title As a "Ultimate" Or "Super HighSchool Level" Student Except He Doesn't Even Know It Because Everyone Except Him Were Given Titles That They Have To Use And That Fits Them.

Ishimaru:So,Like Us In Hope's Peak Right?

Will:Yes.

You Walk Up To A Blonde Wearing Chest Armor And Introduce Yourself.

(Y/n):Hi,Im (Y/n)(L/N).

Jaune:Name's Jaune Arc,Rolls Off The Tongue And Ladies Love it.

Jaune Arc:Ultimate/Super HighSchool Level Knight

Ruby:Wow Jaune,You Said The Same
Thing,When We First Met.

Jaune Put His Head Down In Embarrassment Of His words.

Jaune(Muffled):I'd Rather Forget.

Izuku:Ultimate Knight?

Katsuki:LAME!

Pyhrra:I Like It.

(Y/n):They Do?

Jaune Looked Sheepish As He Said The Truth.

Jaune:Well,I Hope They Do Anyways.