(Y/n)'s Heartbreaking Past finale.

Will:Alright Guys,One More Past Of The Crazy Ex-Girlfriends And We'll Be Done.

(C/n)[Pissed]:Who are The Bitches,This Time?

Will:Zoey and Viven.

~Part 5:Zoey~

You were Relaxing after a days worth of the Tortuous Place called 'School' but Luckily,Zoey Came By and Calmed you down but When You got home,You saw Something Off

Annabelle:And that Was....?

(B/n):You'll see.

Zoey:Hi,Dear!

Zoey Was in your house acting as though that she lives there and Your parents were Chatting With Her.

(F/n):I remember that.

(M/n):I might have been A little Focused On GrandBabies to Actually Know she Got in without us knowing it.

You Overheard Mother Muttering Stuff About GrandBabies and How She'll Spoil Them and love them A lot.

Everyone Looked at Your Mom with a look of Questioning or Disturbed face.

Yami:That's A little?

Iris:Im Kinda Worried what a lot is with her.

(Y/n):Uh......Zoey,Why are You in My House?

Zoey:Well,Im Gonna Move-In with you And So,Why Not?

Akko:That's Not Even Close to how it works.

(Y/n):That's What i Said.

(Y/n):That's Not Even Close to how it works.

All the while Your Brother (B/n) Saw Zoey's Computer in the Open And Decided To see what was In It And Well.......

(B/n):*Screams In Confusion*

Leon:WHAT?WHAT HE SEE?!

Tsuyu:Not Good,That's For Sure*Ribbit*

You Heard Your Brother's Scream And Ran to see What it was and...Wow!

Ochako:What was it?

Sato:Something Weird?

You Saw Countless Pictures Of You Sleeping Or Playing Or Talking with Your Friends Or Even Freaking Showering.