(Y/n)'s Heartbreaking Past

Will:Alright Guys,Im Gonna Show You How these 6 girls*points at the 6 ex's and Not Annabelle*How they Hurt (Y/n) And How another healed until ya know.

(Y/n):I Never Agreed To This!

Will:Let's Begin!

~Part 1:Coral~

Right now,You were Locked inside your home from the outside and it's all Thanks to your Girlfriend Or as She Would Say "Fiancé",Coral and You two had been together for half a year and she would Torture you,if you looked At other Women

Coral:That still holds True and (Y/n),You Have a LOT To make up for!

She said this as she Pulled a Metal Bat out of nowhere as Annabelle Took the gun she had but this time,Pointed at coral.

Annabelle:Touch Him and My Gun Is Cum In Your Mouth With A Bullet!

Yang Walked next To her As she Cocked Ember Celica And Stood with her as she said.

Yang:I'll help.

Will:What the hell,I know Without a Doubt That i took those?

(Y/n):well,Im not sure if i should be Worried or Safe.

You tried to tell her Dad but he kept Saying the Same Thing Over and over.

Coral's Dad:My daughter Would Never Even Consider touching A weapon And unless You Got Proof,Don't EVER Pull This Again or I Will Make your Family Homeless!

(Y/n):I was Screwed Until I Realized that If i got Proof Than I Can Be Free From her and So,I Put Cameras everywhere That Coral Would Go and Readied them but....

Will:Dude!You're Spoiling it...but It's Coral's Side Now.

Coral was Shown Shopping at a Clothing Store in the Baby aisle As She Was Planning To Make A Baby With Her (Y/n)~(she's Gonna Rape Him)

Store Clerk:Hi,Can I help You?

Coral:Yes,See im looking for adorable baby clothes of both Boy and Girl?

Store Clerk:Aw,Are you Pregnant Or Planning?...or Adopting?

Coral:Planning.

Store Clerk:Well,Come With Me.

This Surprised You as She was Just Talking with a woman and Didn't do anything to her and She wanted to have a baby....Even if it Meant Rape.