(Y/n) 10

Will:Everybody,Today's Viewing Is BEN 10 Or (Y/n) 10!

Nobody but You And Will Knew What "Ben 10" Was And Will Had To explain It.

*One Explanation later*

Whis:A Device That Allows The User To Walk A Mile In The Shoes Of A another Planetary Species.

Goku:AWESOME!!

Hatsume:WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?!

Makoto:Incredible!

Everyone Was All Surprised And Shouting In Shock And Awe after learning about the Omnitrix.

Will:Well,im glad you think that but first,im bringing More People And No one But (Y/n) will Know Them.

A Bright Light Appeared,Blinding Everyone And Once It Died Down,It Revealed...... Your Family,Best Friend And Crush With Her Friend.

(Y/n):MOM!DAD!

Your Parents Turn To See You Running towards Them As They Smile And Hug You Back.

(M/n)/(F/n):(Y/N)!!

The Three Of You Hug But You Feel Two More Arms Wrap Around You And Revealed To Brother & Sister.

(B/n):Hey,Bro.

(S/n):Are You Okay,(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Im Fine And.....

(BF/n):(Y/N)!

You See (BF/n) Running Towards You With A Smile On His Face.

(Y/n):(Bf/n).....

You Begin To Run Towards Him With A Smile On Your Face As Well.

(You Grab A Sword While Running At (Bf/n) In Slo-Mo)

(Y/n):(BF/N)!IM GONNA KILL YOU!

(BF/n):Are You seriously Still Mad About That!?

(Y/n):YES!!You Embarrassed Me In Front Of Her!!

(Bf/n):I Was Getting You Noticed!

(Y/n):BY CAUSING ME TO HAVE TRASH ON ME!!!SHE SAW ME WITH TRASH ON ME!!

(C/n):Who Saw You With Trash On You?

You stop running And Freeze Up As You Turn To See Your Crush,(C/n) Staring at You With Her Beautiful Eyes.

(Y/n):Uh.........No One?

Will Sighed At Your Obviousness And Just Played the Universe.

The Screen Showed Ozpin Wearing A Hawaiian T-Shirt With You And Amanda Doing Separate Things.

Will:FYI,(Y/n) & Amanda Are Cousins That Hate Each other And Ozpin Is Their Grandpa.

Amanda:Hmm,I Could See (Y/n) As A Cousin But the Ozpin Guy As A Grandpa?Nah.

Ozpin:Hey,You Two Wanna Roast Marshmallows?

The Two Cousins Remained Silent As Ozpin Asked Another Question.

Ozpin:Hey!How About We Tell Scary Campfire Stories?

(Y/n):Scarier Than being Stuck With The Queen Of Cooties?

Amanda:"Queen Of Cooties"?Screw You!

Tanjiro:Are They Going To Be Like That Alot?

Will:.......Probably