We'll always Always Be....Family

Will:Hey,Guys!

Everyone:WHAT!?

Will:Today,Im Reuniting a Family With their Lost Family Member through this Multiversal Song to bring them Together.

Leone:About time,We Can Be involved!

Izuku:So Will,What did ya mean Lost Family?

Will:Well,Im Gonna Return A girl Named Bailey And A Boy Named (T/n) Back To The (L/n) Family.

(T/n) = Twin Name

This Surprised Your Exes but now,Back to being Girlfriend and The Fictional Characters But Shocked You and Your Family, (Bf/n) And Annabelle.

Exes:(Y/n) Has A twin?

(M/n)[Crying]:HAD A twin!He Just Disappeared One Day and.......GONE!!And Bailey....she Was Only 4 years old!

You sighed As you Spoke About your Twin Brother and Explained it.

(Y/n):Bailey was A sweet Girl and So adorable with always wanting piggy back rides And (T/n),We Were Non-Identical twins but we were So Close And He was My Best Friend.

(Bf/n)[Offended]:I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!?

(Y/n):He was My Best Friend in the Family and Besides,You Are My best Friend.

Will:......Well,(T/n) and Bailey?

(Y/n):Yeah...Anyways,He Just Vanished And We never Saw him again.

Will chuckled As he said something That Pissed you and your Family Off Especially Your Mom.

Will:I....May Have Accidentally Caused A Dimensional Rip chain And It Took Away your twin and Baby sister and Transported Them into another Dimension!

(M/n):YOUR DEAD!!!

after Will Had FINALLY Outran Your Mom from killing him,He explained That he didn't Cause it on Purpose and That (T/n) and Bailey was Taken For Some Reason But It Somehow Created Other Dimensions.

(B/n):THAN,BRING MY BROTHER AND SISTER BACK!

Will:I can't.

(Y/n):Why Not?

Will:Their Already Here.

This Greatly confused everyone As If he was here,Then Where Was he?

Akko:If (Y/n)'s Twin and Little Sister is here,Where are They?

Will:They Were Transported Into a NOW Fictional Dimension As A Character Of that World and They Have No Memories Of Being (T/n) and Bailey but Only,the Memories of being The Character They Are.

(F/n):So.........They're Gone?

Will:Actually....*Finger Snap*

A Stage Appeared with you on it With A acoustic guitar In your hand as you are Confused to why.

Will:You Are gonna play a Song for them to help them Remember.

You sigh and Look at the Massive Audience and Say this.

(Y/n):(T/n),Bailey,I Just wanna say that I love You guys Even if you don't remember Me but i will always be your Brother!No matter What and i hope you remember a song that dad used to sing to us.

You clear your throat as you begin to play the song.

*Family song from Ninja steel*

(Y/n):im with you,when you're far from home but im Still with you,A family bond that Can't Break.