Adventures Of Teen (F/n) and (M/n) With STRQ

Will:Alright Guys,We're Showing Remnant Again But This time,It's NOT (Y/n) As The Main Character But A teenage Version Of his and his Siblings Parents Or more Accurately,his Dad and Team STRQ in their days as Students.

(F/n):So.....We're Gonna See Me and My Wife Got To Remnant?

Will:Actually,The Setup is that you and her found a portal gate device that allowed you to go to Remnant.

(F/n):Huh?

Will:Begin!....Fyi,The Main Character In Each Story Is Always Different.

Everyone:What?

Will:BEGIN!

Strq & (F/n) in
Summer,Something Smells

Team STRQ were Shown And surprisingly Will Was right but as For teen (F/n),He had black hair and looked Like He was from the Steampunk Era.

Izuku:Wow,This is so Weird.

Tanjiro:Wait,Wouldn't they Remember How it went Down?

Sucy:It's Another dimension,So No.

Yang:I Wonder How bad it will be.

As For The Adults Who are Shown as teens,Some of them are worried about seeing an Embarrassing Moment of theirs Again.

The leader Of Team STRQ Awoken While,The others were Busy but saw It Was sunday and decided to have a Sundae For Sunday breakfast.

Summer:nothing like a Sundae for Sunday Breakfast.

Summer:Amen,Little me.

The Others or More Accurately,Your Parents and The other three Members Of team STRQ Looked A little worried for her Health.

(F/n):Are you sure that's a good idea?Eating Ice Cream for breakfast,i mean?

Summer:Of Course,I do!

Tai:*Sighs*That's Summer for ya,An amazing Huntress but A kid at heart.

Summer grabs a bowl on the table And opens the freezer but notices it's empty.

(M/n):No ice cream,Which Means No Sundae.

Summer:I'll use Something Else.

Amanda:like What?

Summer:Whoops... Looks like we're out of ice cream, guess I'll use something else... Ketchup!

Summer Squeezes A large bottle of ketchup into the bowl until It overflows.

Annabelle:I think Im Gonna Throw Up.

Raven:EW!

Qrow:Not bad.

She open the cupboard and found fruit and a box of sugar.

Summer:Hmmm...Bananas...Cherries...Boring.

Tai:How is that Boring?

(F/n):It just is.

(Y/n):I kinda Agree with Mr.Xiao long here,Dad.