(Y/n)'s Heartbreaking Past part 2

Will:Hey Guys And WOAH!

Will saw that you were Currently By All Of Your Ex-Girlfriends..Annabelle Included but their suffocating you with their Breasts.

(Y/n):'I know as a man,I should Enjoy this but I Can't Breathe!'

Will slammed his foot to get everyone's Attention and thankfully for you,The Girls Stopped Doing what they were doing and that Way you could Breathe.

(M/n):Thank You,Will For getting the girls To stop suffocating My baby Boy.

(F/n):Even if it looked Enjoyable for him....just Saying.

Tanjiro:.........So What's Next?

Will:Did you forget?The past Of (Y/n) And His Exes,DUH!

~Part 3:Sam~

You had gotten a girlfriend after Stella but it took you 4 months but you met Sam

Sam:Ha?Oh look,We're Gonna See Me and (Y/n).

(Y/n):Yeah And Everything That you did to Me.

At first,Sam And You had a Nice Relationship with Teasing each other and Going on Dates but All that Changed one day as Sam suddenly gut Punched You Causing you to Cough up Saliva and you looked at Sam to see her with this Face.

(An:This is The Face that she's Making)

(Y/n):W-what Was That For?

Sam(Pissed):I heard You Were Talking To Another Girl.

Annabelle(Angry):WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

(Bf/n):(Y/n),We're Best Buddies,Why didn't you tell Me That this was Happening to You?

Aizawa:Or Why Didn't You tell a teacher?

She Kicked your Arm as you spoke Again with Tears In your Eyes.

(Y/n):I-it was J-just M-my Sister.

Sam:I..Don't..FUCKING..Care because You Are NOT Allowed To Talk to ANY Girl But ME!