Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians

Will:Go Go Power Rangers!

Everyone Looked At will with Curiosity As to why he's Singing That jingle but for different Reasons.

Coco:WILL!!

Will:Huh?Oh yeah,We Are Watching Power Rangers!

(Y/n):Power Rangers!?Cool!

(Bf/n):Okay.

Naegi:What are power Rangers?

Will:*Explains Power Rangers*

Celeste:That....Sounds Gay.

Will:Your Gay!

(Bf/n):So,How Is this Gonna Go?

Will:Just Watch and See.

The screen Showed People Being Attacked By Strange Monsters across the Multiverse And Space time continuum.  

Narrator:Long Ago,The Ruler Of the Dark Dimension saiku Found The Energy That Grants Humanity Good And Hope,He Tried to Claim it For Himself. 

(Y/n):Oh No

Issei:Oh No.

Izuku:Oh No.

Kool-aid Man:OH YEAH!

Will:Not Now,Kool-Aid Man.

Kool-Aid Man:Aw....

Narrator:But The Dimension Guardians Sacrificed Themselves To Protect The Balance and keep the dimensions Safe from The Monster,saiku

The screen Shown saiku Has returned and he's Got an Army and Black Hole Astronaut things To destroy Anything And Anyone who gets in their way. 

Narrator:Years later,Saiku returns with His Soldiers and Army Of Galacti-bots To find The energy and claim it for himself.

Katsuki:Oh FUCK!

narrator:Only ONE Team Of heroes can stop Him. 

The screen Shown five Figures in Diffrent Outfits With the Colors Of Red,Blue,Yellow,Black and White.

Narrator:They Are....Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians.

Ochako:Awesome.

Diana:Interesting Story set-Up.

(Y/n):Why didn't It reveal the rangers?

Will:It's A Surprise.

The scene Transitions to You Walking Around Looking at stuff and Watching Power Rangers and than,Sighing.

(Y/n):I wish I was A Power Ranger.

You hear a crash and run to see what it was and see something That looks like a duel Disk from Yu-Gi-Oh But it's Red And Shaped like a Dragon.

(Y/n):What the Hell?

You pick it up But it suddenly Clamps itself around Your around as you glow red and feel a pulse Of Energy enter your body.

(F/n):(Y/N)!!

(B/n):He's The Red Ranger!

(S/n):Nice One,(Y/n).

Akko:Awesome.

After the energy Finished,You felt different,You felt Stronger,Faster And More Energetic,You look at the device that's now stuck on your arm but it Suddenly Changed into a wrist watch,You knew it wasn't Normal and definitely Had Something To do with That energy Boost.