🍋Out with a Yang🍋

Will:Guys,Get Ready for Another Lemon!....But Eri & Kota,Got to play room!

The two mentioned left and went to the playroom as will said they're Going to watch another lemon.

Perverts:YES!!!

Will:With Y/n And Yang!

Annabelle and (C/n):WHAT!?

Yang:YES!

Blake:You Seem Happy?

Yang:Of course,I am.

Will:Let's Begin.

Makoto:I just Hope it won't Be Intense.

It was a sunny day at Beacon but things weren't so well and As of right Now,Yang Xiao Long was looking for her best friend,(Y/N) To Confess her Feelings even if he doesn't Feel the Same about Her.

(Y/n):Why Does The Multiverse Seem To want Me and Yang to Hook Up?

Yang's Eyes suddenly Turned Red and her hair caught Fire as she looked at you with a pissed Off Look.

Yang:What?Do You Think Me and you being Together Is Bad?

(Y/n):NO!NO!I just Have trouble with Wanting to be in a relationship after i had my Heartbroken.....Multiple Times.

Izuku:That's Understanda-Wait what?

(Y/n):Uh,....Ya see Annabelle Wasn't my First Girlfriend.

Everyone:WHAT!?

Will:I'll explain (Y/n)'s Full Love Life After This is Over.

She wanted to ask him Out On a date but he was nowhere to be found and While walking down the hall she came across her little sister, Ruby Rose.

Ruby:Hey,It's Me!

Yang:We can see that,little sister.

Yang:Hey sis,have you seen (Y/n)?

Ruby:No,The last time I saw him was in his room but He told me he was out training with his Team and he didn't tell me where he was training...But he said he will be back tonight, though.

Yang Nodded to Her leader/little sister as she walked away but decided to Snoop in his room to see what she can find.

Yang:Hehehe

(Y/n):That's Invasion Of My Privacy

Yang:WHAT THE FUCK!?

What Yang Found was.......Honestly NOT What She Expected As there Was Computers,Full Of Porn Especially Lesbian Porn!

Weiss(Disturbed):You Have A Lesbian Kink?

Winter:Disgusting!

(Y/n):DON'T JUDGE ME!

Leon:It's Actually Kind of Hot.....The lesbian Stuff!

(Y/n) Suddenly Came Back And Saw Yang In His room looking at his Stuff and yelled at her.

(Y/n):What The hell are you doing Looking at My Stuff?

Yang Didn't Say But Suddenly Tackled him and Started to Make out with Him.

Yang:...(Y/n),I love you.

Yang Kisses you again as you push her off And Say...

(Y/n):What the hell?!

(Y/n):That sounds like Me.

Yang:Fuck Me!!

Yang Somehow managed to lock All the exits as you decided to Just do it because it looked like Yang is serious and you got no choice.