🍋(Y/n) And The Sexy Exorcist🍋

Will:Guys,You Are not Gonna Believe What We Get to Watch!

Yang:What Is It?

(Y/n):I Also Wanna know.

(C/n):Same.

Will:Well,In Fanfiction Terms,It's A Lemon!

Everyone(Except You,Will & Hifumi):A What?

Irina(Yes,She's Here):You Mean A Fruit?

(Y/n):hehe Awkward,He's Mean.......You Know " bow chicka wow wow"

It Took Those Who Heard That Phrase To Realize What Will Meant By "Lemon" Is Sex!

Summer:BUT RUBY IS Still Innocent!

Will:I Came Prepared And That's to Ask Ruby Herself by Saying It Inloves How Babies Are Made...But All Children Are To Leave....Ruby Isn't A Child.

Xenovia:So Other Than (Y/n) Because These Are All about Him,Who Else Is Gonna Be In It?

(Y/n)'s Head:Please Be (C/n),please PLEASE be (C/n),Please Be (C/n)!

Will:That's A Surprise but Now,BEGIN!

We Open to See (Y/n) Heading to The ORC To See What The Others Are Up To As well As Just Yell At Issei For Fun.

Rias:what Is he doing There?

Issei:AND WHY DOES HE WANNA YELL AT ME FOR FUN!?!?

Koneko:Cause Your A Pervert.

Issei:NOT COOL,KONEKO!

Will:Fyi,This Is Set During the Pool Clean Up.

Xenovia:Oh Dear...

Issei:YES!

(Y/n) Enters The ORC And sees Someone That He Recognized Easily.

(Y/n):OH SHIT!Everyone Look Out,It's That Crazy Exorcist Chick!

Xenovia:CRAZY!?

Xenovia:CRAZY!?

Xenovia Was Offended And Was About To Grab Durandal But Rias Stopped Her From Doing So.

Rias:I Suggest You NOT Fight Him.

Xenovia:Why?

Xenovia:I Agree with The Other Me,Why?

Will:Let's Just Say Cause He's A Strong Human And His Sacred gear Is.....I'll Let the On-Screen Rias Say It.

Rias Decided That She'll Have To Reveal His Sacred Gear,She Sighed And Said....

Rias:His Sacred Gear Is Affinity Tornado,The legendary Sacred Gear Also Known As "Longinus Infinite" Or "the Lost Gear" And "The Affinity Master Gear"

Everyone In The ORC Was Shocked Because You Only Showed Elemental Based Spells Or Attacks But Once Your Gear Was Revealed,They Felt A Little Hurt That You Didn't Tell them.

Rias:The Lost Gear?What Does That Mean?

(M/n):Why Does This Universe's Version Of My Son Have That Power And What Does It Mean?

(Y/n):Is It awesome?

Will:*Sigh*In This Dimension,It Is A Sacred Gear That Contains An Entity That Created The Affinities Of Magic Itself But He Prefers To Be Called "The Affinity King" Or "Finity" And he's Stronger Than Ddraig And Albion.

Orc:AWESOME!!

Rias:But How Is he Still Human?

Will:He's An UNofficial Member Of Your Peerage Because He's Immune To Light Spears And Evil Pieces AND He's Immortal.