Killing Game Part 2(Edited)

Will:Hey,Everyone!

Everyone:Hey,Will.

Yuno:What's Today's View?

Will:Returning To The Killing Game!

Everyone Except Junko Weren't Happy That They're Gonna Have To Watch THAT Again.

Goku:Aw,Man....

Koneko:Didn't We See Me Being Executed Last Time?

Will:Yes But Since,You And Mare Are Dead Means New Victim And New Killer.....Oh And Before I Forget,Those From Hope's Peak....

All Of The Danganronpa Cast Except Celeste,Kirigiri,Mukuro And Junko Flinch when Will Brought Them Up.

Hiro:What Is It,Brah?

Will:Watch THIS!!!!

The Students Of Class 78 Couldn't Believe That Some Of Them Were Murdered And Believed It all To Been Done By Monokuma.

Makoto(Shocked):W-what The.......?WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Mondo:Okay,Why the Hell Did i Become Butter?!

Will:To Answer Naegi's Question,This Is The Deaths In The Killing Game.

Sayaka:D-deaths?

Will:Those Who Weren't Shown Executed Or Murdered Means They survived.

Some Of Them Were Confused But Then Realized How The Executions Work And Paled.

Makoto:Wait A Minute,If We Recall The Murderer Is The One To Suffer An Execution,When They're Revealed!So,That Means That.........

Leon:I KILLED Maizono!?

Chihiro:Owada......Killed Me?But...Why?

Sakura:I Commited Suicide?It's Better Than Murdering An Innocent Life.

Celeste:Why Was I Nearly Burnt To Death And Then,Crushed By a Fire Truck?

Will Just Shrugged As He Told Them That The Executions Make No Sense To Him At All and Begun The Video.

We open Up To See A Monitor With Monokuma On It.

Monokuma:Good Morning,Dear Students And Today's The Day That Everyone Who Lived That You Were The Blackened!!

You And The Rest Of The Students That Survived The Class Trial Made it To The Café And Made Breakfast For Yourselves.

(Y/n):Hey,Guys.

Everyone(Except Issei):Hey,(Y/n).

You Noticed That Issei Wasn't Responding And His Face was Really Emotionless,So You Walk Up To Him and Talk About It.

(Y/n):Hey Man,Are You Alright?

Issei:......No........

(Y/n):If You Wanna Talk About It,We Can Talk.

Issei Just Suddenly Gets Angry And Slams His Fist On To The Table,Startling The Others.

Issei:IM PISSED,ALRIGHT?!Koneko Was My Friend And She FUCKING Murdered Someone!

Koneko:Shut Up,Perv.

Issei:I ONLY Said That You're My Friend,Jeez.

(Y/n):It'll Be Alright Because Remember That No Matter What Koneko Will Always Be In Our Hearts,No Matter What.