Christmas Special (Volume 7.5)

Christmas Special Side Stories!!!

(Takes place at the time of Vol 7.5)

Sakayanagi POV

I was talking to him over the phone. We do this often enough, but today is a special day. I brought up the topic ever so casually.

"You know Kiyotaka-kun. It wouldn't be so bad if we went on a date right now. It is Christmas after all."

"Do you want to?"

"Of course. You should have expected this no?"

"Well it's true that I predicted this would happen."

"You don't have plans correct?

"Nothing in particular."

"Then it's settled. Come by my room later."

Later that day.

The doorbell rang as I was waiting for him. My heart races every moment He arrives a few minutes early as expected. I opened the door and greeted him.

"Good morning Kiyotaka-kun."

"Good morning Arisu."

I noticed that he was hiding his left hand behind his back. Not typical for him to assume that posture.

"My, my a present?"

"It's only fitting. It is Christmas after all."

"Well, Just leave it here I'll open it later."

"Ok."

"Then, shall we head out?"

We went Keyaki Mall right away. Though we were having fun w our date. I found a way to make more thing interesting. Looks like he noticed too.

"That look on your face makes me think you're going to do troublesome."

"Fufufu. It seems you've picked up on it. You have quite the worried expression."

"I just hope this won't affect me much."

"Fufufu. How cute."

As we approached the end of the date with a certain someone following us.

"Hey Kiyotaka-kun, should we take a stop by the bench."

"Sure."

As we sat down on the chair, the spectators found their spot. I planned on doing this without prying eyes but it won't affect me.

"Hey Kiyotaka-kun, do you want to recieve your Cristmas present?"

"Christmas present?"

As I leaned in closer, I feel my heart beat accelerating faster and faster. I then felt the soft sensation of his cheek from my lips. I can only imagine the look on his face.

As I opened my eyes, I saw him with a puzzled expression at me. I unintentionally let out a smile thinking about this moment, wishing it would last.

 I unintentionally let out a smile thinking about this moment, wishing it would last

A/N: I tried. This took ages. Yes I drew this myself though I based it off a picture.

Hashimoto Short Story

Seeing Ayanokouji and the princess on Christmas Day was one thing, but this was just way too much!!!

"W-What the hell?!!"

"Seriously?!! Ayanokouji?!!"

"SHH!!!"

Sudou and his friend were really surprised by this. But soon as they calmed down, Sudou was thinking hard about something. What could he be possibly be thinking about in this situation? He seems slightly happy. Meanwhile his friend was just in a state of acceptance.

"Ayanokouji-sensei has truly passed us. We should be proud to be his students." He said while weeping.

But that is not what caught my attention. Sensei? Students? What the hell did Ayanokouji teach these guys?

"Could you keep quiet?!! We are gonna be in trouble if the princess were to see us!!!" I said in a slightly low voice.

"What are you idiots doing here?" someone said behind me. It was Kamuro staring at us with a disgusted look on her face.

To be continued...

A/N: Quick note I just want greet you Happy Holidays! And I will be updating this with a surprise that didn't quite make it in time. I'll be announcing it when it happens though.