Valentine's Special (Oneshot)

(A/N: I don't know what my brain made up late at night a few days ago for Valentine's.)

Somewhere in the future in another dimension...

??? POV

Hmm....I feel weird... very weird. I got up from my bed and realized that I was not in my own room.

Eh?!

"Wait, what the hell happened last night?!"

I tried to rack my brain for answers and yet I remembered that last night was just an ordinary night for me.

That's strange. I moved around and felt as if I got a bit stronger. I got up and walked towards a mirror... and I saw Kamuro-san instead of my own, Nishikawa Ryouko.

My brain seems to have stopped working to process what's happening. I hurt myself a couple of times to check if this was a dream.

If this really happened, what am I supposed to do?! Ah! I've seen movies like this before. If I swapped bodies with Kamuro-san, that just means she's in my room.

I quickly got out and went to my own room but I guess I don't have access to my room as I needed my key. Although I heard quite the disturbing noise when I tried to hear through the door.

"Fufufu."

No way! I know that's definitely Sakayanagi-san's laugh but it was using my original voice.

I knocked on the door, and it was opened revealing my body. She had a smile on her face and was jovial.

"Uhm... "

"Ara, it seems we found ourselves in quite a situation. Right, Nishikawa-san?"

Speaking to myself was quite a new experience. I was dumbfounded.

"Sakayanagi-san? How did you know it was me?"

"It's quite simple, you approached this room immediately. Correct?"

"I guess."

"But this is quite the bizarre situation we are in."

Wait, did she just touch my own breast?...No my original body's breast? I see, so she's having to experience a couple of things since her original body was that of a...

"Are you perhaps thinking of something rude, Nishikawa-san?"

I didn't know my face could've had that creepy smile.

"No... But anyways, what do we do?"

"First, we should find out if Masumi-san is in my body."

Kamuro POV

I let out a voice of disgust once I woke up.

"Oi, please tell me this is a dream."

I immediately recognized this room and I felt really sluggish and small. The voice I used was unmistakable. I've become that loli!

This is a nightmare. I tried to sleep hoping I would return to normal. But a few minutes later someone was knocking at the door.

"Arisu, may I come in?"

Wait... it's him.

Kiyotaka POV

I was knocking at Arisu's door. That's odd. She would usually reply immediately. I wonder
"Arisu, are you ok?"

"Eeeh?!" I heard a muffled noise through the door.

"You seem to be fine. Would you mind opening the door?"