Part 1 (Volume 1)

Classroom

Looks like this is my seat. As I sat down on my chair and desk at the back near the window of the classroom. The person I sat in the bus with came and sat at the chair next to mine. What a coincidence. She looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"You again huh?"

Then she just kept quiet and looked to the front. The classroom was quiet up until the last person came in and the girl I noticed from the entrance ceremony spoke up while in her seat.

"It seems that everyone is here. Rather than waste time later on. Why don't we do simple introductions?"

Everyone seemed to agree with her. A short silence enveloped the classroom which was then disrupted once more.

"Then shall I be the one to start? I am Sakayanagi Arisu. Please allow me to lead this entire class. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

What a bold statement. She just announced that she would become the leader for this class without any further reasoning as to why.

A few students followed after her and shared their name, hobbies, talents, and goals.

"I am Katsuragi Kohei. I hope to maintain the the unsullied name of being a Class A student. I'm pleased to meet you all."

Looks like he is indirectly saying that he will lead this class too. So far two people have shown to have taken interest in leading this class. I wonder if both of them would stand together or have opposing ideas. This could negatively affect the class in some way.

"Umm..It's your turn."

It's my turn? My introduction here would solidify my heirarchy in this class. Should I be energetic or should I be more serious?

"Umm...I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka...."

Just as I said that, Sakayanagi who was not looking at me became surprised and turned her attention to me.

"...Em...It's a pleasure to meet you."

She muttered something under her breath while she was still looking at me. Thankfully, no one noticed her actions as she was at the front. Why would she have that knd of reaction at my introduction?...Could she have mistaken me for someone else? After a while, she looked back at the front. The introductions were complete. My neigbour is named Kamuro Masumi. She just said her name at her introduction. The teacher then entered a few minutes after and explained the school rules and then a ranking called the S-system. Looks like this school aims to recreate a fully-functional society. This could be interesting.