Part 14 (Volume 3)

Hashimoto POV

Waiting for the day to come, Class A was steadily monopolizing spots on this island. This is extremely boring. Ayanokouji's plan aside. We essentially have nothing to do.

"Ayanokouji, what do you do to pass the time?"

"Nothing really."

"It's pretty boring you know."

"There's nothing we can do. Even the tasks I gave you are relatively boring you know. You, Kamuro, and Kito all just need to basically talk to a few people."

Kito nodded in agreement.

"Anyway what can we do?... I know. Boss, what happened to you and Kamuro?"

"Boss? And what's this weird turn in this conversation?" Ayanokouji stated in confusion.

"You and Kamuro are surprisingly getting along."

"No, I don't think that's the case at all."

"Doesn't look that way to me."

"You should be more worried about the favor she's going to ask you."

I remembered that condition and was just horrified at what she might make me do. Ayanokouji just had to make her run around the island.

"I hope she's not a sadist." I proclaimed my wish.

"Things won't go well for you." Kito said with a smirk.

"Oi Ayanokouji, shouldn't you take responsibility for this?"

"Why would I? It's just troublesome. More so if it attracts attention. Plus, she was only doing your job. If you didn't ask for this favor you would've run around the island instead."

I can't think of anything to refute that last statement.

"You're going to do attract attention yourself anyway."

"Still, I don't want to be involved in whatever Kamuro asks for."

"That may be, but what about what would the others think?"

"What?"

"Y'know, what your reputation will be after this. You might become a central figure in Class A."

While we were talking, the person I said to meet us later is here.

"That said, it seems that another helper is coming our way."

"Hello~! You said you wanted me to meet him a bit earlier right?"

Her name is Nishikawa Ryouko. She is a very reliable person. She has a bright and cheerful personality and is great in academics. She has long blonde hair and is considered one of the prettiest girls in the class as well as having a well-endowed body.

She's partial to the princess' side. Considering there's Kito and Kamuro, she's the most reliable out of all of us. We would be made suspicious if we were to do this by ourselves.

(A/N: Just made up everything but the name.)

"You're name is Ayanokouji right?"

Ayanokouji nodded.

"Well, here's the thing. We need you to do something for us." I said.

"What's that?"

Ayanokouji cut in and explained.

"For what reason? I will feel really bad about doing that."

Ayanokouji continued to reveal enough details to convince her, which was most of the plan. She had a look of curiosity on her face.