Part 6 (Volume 2)

Kiyotaka POV

The first day of the next month has arrived and the girl that was tailing me and kept track of me on several occasions.

"It seems you have garnered some attention from other classes Ayanokouji-kun. Could you have done something?" Sakayanagi said while we were at the cafeteria.

"I don't know why she keeps following me. The only time I've interacted with another class was to stop a conflict but that was the day of the orientation."

There was no need to reveal my actions involving the Midterm exams.

"If I recall correctly her name is Horikita Suzune."

"Horikita? Like the student council president?"

"That's correct."

"Where did you get her name from?"

"You know there are people who wish to gain the trust of people from other classes. One of her classmates told me their names. She's a great source for information about other classes."

"What's her name?"

"Kushida Kikyou."

If Sakayanagi considers her reliable then she could prove useful when gaining the upperhand against other classes. Information is valuable of course. The amount of information you could have on the enemy could turn the tides of war after all.

"I see."

"Would you like me to introduce you to her?"

"No, I would just stand out if that were to happen."

Being seen with a person as popular as her would jut warrant for attention.

"Changing the subject, it seems that she left."

"Princess! Oh and Ayanokouji!" Hashimoto called out to us. He was accompanied by Kito, who just stood there silently.

"It seems that only Class B would stand a chance against us."

"Care to elaborate further Hashimoto-kun?"

"Eh? But Ayanokouji is here, is it fine if he hears it?"

"I have no issue with that." Sakayanagi replied.

"It seems idiots from Class C and Class D started a fight. If the lower classes would target each other, they would never be able to catch up."

"Hashimoto-kun, what are the repercussions has this done to their classes?" Skayanagi asked.

"It looks like they're gonna have to go through a trial first. But the guy from Class D could suffer from suspension."

"Certainly, a suspension could lower Class D's class points, but what about Class C?"

"Eh? It seems they were the ones who filed a complaint. If there was evidence that they started it, they might get suspended."

"They?" I asked a question

"Yeah, there were three of them who were badly injured."

"Hashimoto-kun, who was the Class D student they had a conflict with?"

"I think his name was Sudo. He was barely injured."

Sudo? It's as if he always attracts trouble. His behavior is the main problem. I think I may have to fix his attitude.

"I see, it seems Class C may become a thorn in our side."

Sakayanagi also noticed something odd about this. It seems her observation is quite keen.

"What do you mean, princess?"

"There were three students who fought against one. It would be difficult for that person to badly injure three people attacking him even if he is physically gifted. Furthermore, that person has obtained little to no injuries. And I believe people in Class D described that person as hot-headed."

"You mean it was staged?"

Just as Hashimoto said that, Kito got closer and showed Hashimoto and Sakayanagi his phone.

"Class D is currently looking for witnesses. This could be a good opportunity to deal damage to Class C."

"It seems that Class D is looking for witnesses. This could be a chance to deal damage to Class C. Afterall, there is someone who came up with this underhanded strategy from that class. Should we not give them a chance to even target this class?"

"I'll help."

Sakayanagi looked at me surprised and then grinned.

"Fufufu. How unusual for you to involve yourself Ayanokouji-kun. Hashimoto-kun, please assist Ayanokouji-kun in looking for evidence to use against Class C. We don't need to involve class A for this small matter."