Part 4 (Volume 1)

A/N: Since I'm not sure if I'd be able to post that long chapter. I just split it in 2. Here's the first part.

Sudou POV:

Damn it. So I'm gonna be expelled huh? Damn it. Right as I thought I could become a professional basketball player after attending this school.

'Flashback'

Guidance Office

"Why'd you call me here sensei?"

"Sudou, let me ask you this do you want to become a professional?"

"Of course I want to."

"Then why don't you at least try to not get expelled."

"Tch." he scoffed.

"It's unfortunate but you can't become a professional."

"What did you say!?" he shouted as he got closer.

"I said you can't become a professional. You don't have the resolve. If you truly wanted to become just that, you should have prepared for anything. At most, you'll just be someone who just represents a school. Get any closer and say could by to your dream forever or walk away. You're dismissed."

"Tch!" He stormed out of the office angrily."

'Flashback Ends'

"Like hell am I gonna get expelled! I'll show her!"

Now, how the hell do I get through those stupid exams. I'm not gonna rely on that playboy and that arrogant girl. I tried to study in my room but failed in remembering anything.

"This is hopeless!"

Then I remembered, I had the contact number of that dude from Class A. Surely, he must be smart. He's in Class A afterall. I tried calling him and he answered almost immediately.

"Yo, Ayanokouji!"

"Sudou?"

"Sorry to ask you this, but can I ask for a favor?"

"Sure, what's the favor?"

Timeskip

I was at the library with Haruki and Kanji to meet Ayanokouji.

"So you just want me to help you study?"

"Yeah."

Kanji then sprang up a question.

"Wait, why are you helping us if you're in Class A?"

"I guess I wanted to help a friend." he said with a monotonous voice. Does he not change his expression at all?

"Well let's get started. I need to find out your current level, so answer these papers and give them to me after."

All three of us started and finished. When we gave him the papers, he just stared at the papers flabbergasted.

He sighed then said "I'm pretty sure you need to improve a lot if you're gonna take the midterms."

So he started by showing us our papers and told us about the mistakes we made. It was impressive, it was if he was a teacher at this school. He was calm at explaining things and he didn't even insult us once, unlike that arrogant girl. Seriously who does she think she is?

So we came to this library a couple of times after and met for study sessions. Then before the midterms he gave us something.

"These are papers from last year's exams. The questions seemed to be exactly the same. Even if they're not gonna be the same. Some similarities should pop up."

"What? Are you serious?" Kanji exclaimed.

"We're saved!" Yamauchi followed.

"But is it alright? Won't you be hated in your class for helping us?" I asked.

"It's fine. I checked everytime we came in here if there was anyone who was from Class A. That's why
I call you here instead of giving a specific time."

Seriously? This guy thinks of everything. I have newfound respect for him for this.

Timeskip Announcement of Scores

I passed! Though I barely made it through English with the passing score being 37 (If you're wondering why it's lower it's because no one else recieved the test exams of the previous year) and I scored 39. Damn, that was really close.

Horikita POV:

"How did you pass the exam?"

Impossible. He doesn't have the ability to have those scores. Did him and his friends cheat? No, I'm certain that they would get caught redhanded. So someone helped them, but who?

"What do you mean? I studied. Guess you were wrong huh? Oy! Don't ignore me and walk away"

Just who is the person that helped these idiots?