Part 4 - April Fool's Joke

Kiyotaka POV

Most of the golden week has passed by and I'm sure that misinformation has spread around the campus surrounding me and Ichika. Though, I had been trying to be discrete, there was some things we cannot avoid. Tomorrow is once again the start of classes and I can't help but have a bad feeling about it.

For now, I was now outside the convenience store. I had already bought a few things.

As the Ayanokouji group and Ichika continue to bombard my room, I had been forced to cook a few times for a rather large group.

"Yo, Ayanokouji. What' re you doing here?" Ryuuen Kakeru, leader of the class that is now the new holder of the name Class B, has approached me.

"Ryuuen, what is it?"

"It's not often you take an interest in anyone unrelated eh?"

"That's not true. Hiyori, was completely unrelated to the class conflict."

"That may be true, but that kouhai of yours is particularly close to you. Closer to you than most of your pawns."

"What are you talking about?"

"Even Karuizawa doesn't get this special treatment. So, what gives?"

"An interrogation huh? Even you should know that you won't be getting anything from me unless I want you to."

"Kukuku. I wonder where that confidence goes whenever you talk to someone else. But going back to our topic... Amasawa Ichika was it? There's definitely a connection between the two of you, no?"

I immediately saw what he's implying.

"Ryuuen, I doubt you would be able to accomplish much with whatever your thinking. You went get far."

"Now why would you say that? Did you tame and train her like Karuizawa? Come on, entertain me a little."

"I have no reason to nor will I do so."

"Being mysterious as ever I see. Whatever you say, I would definitely still test the water."

"I don't really care either way."

In truth, I am quite interested on his encounter with Ichika. Violence, his so-called stronest weapon, would not be a method that would be effective on white room students. The more terrifying part was of Ichika's ability to be able to act as if she has never been put through the white room.

Yep. April Fools!!!

But in all seriousness, this is a part of the story. It's a teaser for the chapter that will be released tomorrow. And anyone notice anything different? First person definitely gets a prize... maybe...