Part 11 (Volume 3)

Kiyotaka POV

I was looking at a breathtaking view. The sea was a deep blue that was glittering due to the sun. The cold breeze was blowing my hair sideways. It was a refreshing experience when compared to that usual white and sterile room.

"Ayanokouji? I didn't think you were a romantic." Hashimoto spoke disturbing the scene.

"What makes you think that?"

"It's just the way you were looking at the sea. It's as if you were looking at it for the first time."

"That's a bit farfetched."

"Yeah, I guess. But still, I'm surprised you had your eyes glued to this for a few minutes."

"Did I? I didn't notice that."

"Seriously? You're being vague as always"

"What's the problem with that?"

"Nothing, I just thought you would enjoy the view more with friends."

"Do I look like someone who has many friends?"

"Not really, but it wouldn't hurt to make some. Plus, you have Ichinose, Kanzaki, and the others from Class D."

"That would just look even more suspicious. I would essentially be blamed for treason. Additionally, since I prefer to be neutral to things, Class A is split which made me, a person with no opinion, a loner. "

"That's just sad. Well, why don't just hang out with the others in secret."

"That would just be annoying and bothersome."

"Well, no use crying over spilled milk. There are some after all who are part of a group but they're still a lon-Ow!!! Oy! That hurts you know!"

I looked at my side and found Hashimoto screaming at Kamuro who just happened to come by at an unfortunate time. She was stepping on his foot.

"Don't talk about someone that's right beside you." Kamuro

"Oy! Stop How am I suppose to know when you were arriving?"

"When? You called her over?" I questioned.

"Ah! The princess asked me to tell her to keep an eye on you." I can see that he had prepared an excuse for calling.

Kamuro seemed to have realized that too as she glanced at me briefly confirming it. But that's not what piqued my curiosity. What are his motives for doing this? What is his end goal?

"*Sigh*You should know by now that she would have just said this to me directly. So what the hell do you want?" Kamuro replied with an annoyed expression.

Her words are really brutal. Hashimoto seems to have given up on what he was trying to do.

"Nothing really gets to both of you huh?"

"Then if you're just wasting my time, I'll just go." She left saying.

"Wait, then I'll just ask for a favor then."

Now, whatever that has him this determined has piqued my interest.

"What's the favor?"

"Can you switch with me in monitoring Ayanokouji for the day? I have something else to do. The princess commanded to do it. You don't have anything to do right?" I read his lips while he was whispering to her.

Another lie. I wonder how far would he go? But for what purpose.

"*Sigh*Fine, but remember that you owe me."