🌺Six🌺

🌺If I'm Into Fairy Tales🌺

       I yawned after the long time work is finally over. Hmm. Some of my office co-workers went to disco bar to help themselves from the all day frustration but here I am, all night and I still here because this crazy boss won't even dare to leave. And as a secretary, I am obligated to stay as well.

I stand up and make some coffee for the whore boss and send it to his office. As I peek, he is so concentrated in work that I think a little sound I would make will lead me to trouble.

After putting the coffee to his side table and I slip to my table. Guessing he'll took an hour or so, I check my unfinished works but far. I'm still advance from the schedule works.

Sighing.

I play when my pencil but ended up sketching my former self in unused paper. Though I can't draw my entire face, one thing I can draw perfectly copied from my previous face. That is my eyes.

        My eyes is a dominant part I inherited from my father which he inherited from my grandmother. It's not that I am ugly but one thing I love from my face before is my eyes. I'm glad, I brought those eyes with me in this world as well. One thing that made me think, I still exist in that world.

"I'm going home", the whore boss walk passed through me as I bow my head slightly.

"Have a safe trip on your home sir"

He doesn't nod or answer, he just leave me alone.

Grr! Thank you for being ungrateful prude!!

I took a deep breath as I stared at the dark corridor where that man gone. Everything is so dark but I still walk passed through the darkness. If there is one thing I get from transmigration is overcoming my fear of the darkness.

I look up at starry night. Atleast, if there something that doesn't change that is the stars I'm looking at the clear sky. Shaking my head, I wait for taxi that is extremely rare for this kind of hour. After an hour or two without a passing car, I took off my shoes and place it with a slipper I always carried with me and start to walk in the long dark road on my way home.

A car stop in front of me as raise my eyes to the smiling Jake. "Let's go"

Exhausted. I defeatedly open the side of the car and hop in. After I settle the seatbelt, I comfortably lay my head.

"Thank you", I whisper.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I didn't answer him as I close my eyes. Fatigue start to overcome my being.

"He's really heartless", Jake muttered taking of his coat and putting it on me. My eyes open and gaze at him, my eyes held questions I knew he understand.

"Just take it, save my honor of being gentleman", he raised his right arm on the air. That only when my eyes went back on the road again.

A sincere smile crossed my lips. If only I'm not used to being around with jerks for a long time and Jake is the first man who treat me like this when I still believe in fairy tales and Cinderella's story maybe I could fall for him. But I'm no longer that girl who can't differentiate the fantasy from reality. I know I'm no Belle who could tame a beast and fell in love with him and change him back to normal with my pure heart.

I don't have a pure heart. It's just I already learn from the past not dream and expect so far from my eyes could reach.

Especially. I'm not the female. Not the one that heaven's favored so much.

"You read my profile right? Please send me home", I groan kneeding my temple.

"What home? The apartment or the mansion?"

My mouth gape open. What does this man knew about me?

"The place I currently residing", I replied.  He nod and maneuver the car smoothly. When we stop in front of my car, I open the car after taking off the seatbelt.

"Thanks. I owe you", I mumbles turning my back.

"Barbara",

I halt to my position but never look back to Jake.

"You're not going to ask why I know the real you. The truth that you're keeping?"

A long pause of silence come accross before I break it.

"You're Jacob Preston and there's no secrets can be keep from you", you're the second male lead after all.

I flawlessly walk towards my home keeping my pokerface.