🌺Eleven🌺

🌺FUNNY, I DON'T LIKE YOU🌺

"They're here!" one of the maids giggle at me.

I, who hate to wear dresses and high heels had no other choice but to wear the things I hate the most. What reason? Because this body's father throws my precious flat shoes and sneakers. Thinking that they are not for girls to wear.

Looking at my petite face, I sigh in frustration. Just thinking that I might fall on the ground because of these stupid heels. What's more in front of that bastard? Makes my blood boil.

I scratch my hair making it messier than its usual curl when my eyes land on the pair of hello kitty slippers then on the long dress that almost touches the ground. A sudden bright idea sparks inside my head.

I walk comfortably towards the gazebo in the east part of the mansion's garden. There sit dad, his dad, and him, his back in my direction.

"There she is", my dad exclaims upon seeing me.

"Dad", I nod. Then look at the two guests. I saw him took a deep breath then look in my direction. I watch him as looks like he was struck by a lightning, I wish he would, kidding.

"My good old friend and James. This is Dawn, my lovely daughter"

I nod and fake a smile at them. "Hello, Uncle Jaime..." my eyes went to him as he gazes at me like he was mesmerized. I feel a chill on my spine, oh no.

He reached my hand and was about to kiss the back of my hand when I pulled it forcefully. Both three men shock at what I did but I feign a slap in my arm.

"Ugh. Damn mosquitoes!"

"Where?" he asked worriedly. I smiled mockingly, worried my ass. "Ah. It is gone, it flew so fast that I lost sight of it",

Both the two old men laugh as they took a sit. I was about to sit on my chair when the whore pull my chair like any gentleman would have done.

I grimace and take a look at the two playing cupids who had a meaningful smile on their lips. I almost rolled my eyes, they complement each other. Why they could just marry themselves and let me be alone.

"Uh. Thank you bas... Uhm... What's your name again?" sh*t I almost said, bastard.

He smiled like a fool. Unaffected that I almost called him bastard nor not knowing his name." My name is James Cameron, you can call me James or JC or if you like Darling since we'll soon get married", he winks.

I'd prefer to call you whore.

The maids behind me giggle that made my boiling blood almost reach its heating point. I drank the ice tea to suppress myself from saying sarcastic words in front of dad.

"Jaime, by the way, I want to show you my collection of wine", dad called his father then his eyes went on me with a soft smile. "Dawn, entertain your guest"

My eyes widened. How could I? But the old man seems doesn't get my gesture and leads Mr. Augustine to the cellar.

I'm doom.

I glance at the whore and found him staring at me. Again, I felt that all the hair in my body stands.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked.

My eyes were bored at him. He's flirting. Does he think that I could be part of his flings?

"No." I silently drank my tea."Hmm. Too bad, I think I like you", he declared right through my face. I almost choke the tea that I was drinking when he held my hands. He has a death wish.

"Funny", I fake a laugh and pulled my hands again from his grip. "...because I don't like you"

to be continued...