🌺Two🌺

🌺 Only the female leads brought their male leads to her house so why would I?🌺

"Deposit Miss?" The nurse smiled politely at me as I hand her the money from the man whore's wallet. Fascinating, I paid so many bills but his pocket is like an ATM, money just comes out whenever I needed, not to mention that I haven't used his cards.

"Thank you, what is your relationship to the patient, miss?"

My eyes twinkled. When I'm all fat and all people call me Mrs., now that I'm thin, people would call me to miss. Tss.

"Miss?"

"Nothing. I'm just a passerby", I smiled back.

"Have you already reported this to the authority?" the nurse turned suspicious.

I nod. "Yes, I already am. And I've given them my number in case they asked for questions regarding this matter"

After settling the accounts, I walked into his room and checked on him. His face was covered with bruised and his body was black and blue from being beaten but in no time he'll be as good as new. He was the male lead after all.

I sighed inside my heart. For sure I will have tons of work after he is discharged from the hospital. Tsk. This imprudent bastard if I could only be left my humanity in my house. I wouldn't even bother to send him here.

Raising my eyes, my gaze stopped at television drama aired on the TV in the corner lobby of the hospital.

The drama aired today shows a male lead covered in blood as he faints on the front door of the female lead.

The other people watching this scene giggles as they watched the female lead took the male lead to her home and help him recover from his wounds.

If my guess is right, the next thing will be the man will fall to the female lead and the FL is unlucky the man will be turned yandere disposing of his love rivals. Then boss her around but eventually, she'll fell for him too right? And it all happened because she took him wounded inside her home. And I guess that would romanticists do in their stories.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from the scene. People who look at that have a very naïve attitude. If you want romance, you can see in that angle but take note of what-ifs?

What if ML is gravely wounded yet the FL keeps him in her home with no knowledge in medicine? He would have died in infection, then the poor man died due to foolishness.

What if the male lead is just an ordinary man with a beautiful face? What if after recovering, instead of being grateful to FL, he took advantage of her?

Being indebted greatly differs from love and not all had the great chance to develop this into true love.

Is that the reason why you took him to the hospital instead of your house? My other self countered.

I smirked. I have two reasons, first I don't want a ghost to live in my house in case he died, and second, those are female lead's habit and I'm not a female lead so why would I?

As soon as I reach my home. A sighed escape from my lips, my home, my freedom zone. I sleep comfortably, completely forgetting the hospitalized boss of mine.

The next day followed, just as I thought. The boss didn't make it and still recuperating from the hospital.

Such a peaceful day.

Not until the telephone next to me rang.

"Hello. Good Day! This is JCA's corporation's secretary speaking, how may I help you?" I asked in a polite tone.

I heard from the other side that the person took a deep breath then. "Barbara, I need you to look for something"

Oh, the jerk.

"What is it, Sir?"

"Find the person who helps me last night", he said after a long silence of hearing my voice again.

A smirk crossed my lips. So my mission is to look for me?

"Okay sir", saying in a flat tone.

Finding me to fulfill the great debt or adding me as a new toy?

Neither the two.

Good luck with that, jerk.