🌺Fifteen🌺

🌺CHANGES🌺

When I was young, I love to read books and fantasize about the concept of love. In those books, I always dreamed of becoming a heroine with a prince charming that would sweep of my feet like those movies.

But beauty can be chooser and average cannot?

I'm an average looking person with a boring attitude in my world. That's why even in the mid-twenties I never had engaged in an intimate relationship with any opposite sex. It's always been a kind acquaintance relationship.

People often told me that I am a good employee when it comes to work affairs but I am poor in socializing especially with the opposite sex.

Can you blame me when I once fell in love with a guy and I thought he feels the same way, turns out that I was just a bet in a game who's who gonna take my virginity?

When I found out that. My fate in man vanishes when it comes to love. All I can see in them are co-workers, classmates, friends and acquaintances. Nothing more.

The concept of being loved only exist in beautiful people and too boring person like me? It only exists in books.

"What do you want to eat Miss Hanson?" the well-modulated voice pulled me to reality.

"Choco fudge and fried chicken"

Eh?

Did he just call me Hanson?

"What did you just call me again?" I frown. I hope that I just misheard him.

His thick eyebrow frown as he stared right into my eyes. I avoid his gaze. Geez, if my aura is intimidating, his are dominating.

"You're Miss Hanson. Barbara Hanson", he confirmed.

My eyes widened at his confirmation. I look at my arms then my hands went to my cheek to check that there is no artificial fat there.

I'm still me. Donatello ugh... Dawn Michael.

After I check that I'm still thin, my eyes went to the amuse villain.

"How do you know my false name?" I asked raising unbreakable walls.

"Well, aside from your intimidating aura, I can always recognise your cold clear eyes whatever body shape you take", he said turning back on me to pay for the food.

Dumbfounded. I tried to compose myself when he faced me again with a tray of food in his hands. "Let's take a sit"

I nod and follow him.

Ugh.

Why do I obey his words so easily? I'm not used to being boss around aside from my boss, of course.

"Let's eat," he says.

I look at my hands in surprise. I don't remember picking the spoon, why is it on my hands?

I side glance at him while silently eating my food. I need to be extremely careful around him.

He may look innocent but I know he's dangerous. If he knows my background, that would be a danger especially since he wants to take revenge on JC who is unfortunately my fiance.

"If you are thinking that I would seduce you just to take revenge with your shitty fiance. You are wrong. I'm not the kind of that person who takes revenge using other people. The fight is only between me and JC, which ends there. I don't want to involve any other soul much more you", he said glancing at me with those piercing eyes.

A chill run down my spine causing me to avoid his gaze. He can read my thoughts? But I am always stoic and I often don't smile so why.

He smiles at my confused look. "You are transparent to me than you think you don't"

"Oh? That's why." Calming myself turning my face to the stoic one that I used to.

He mumbles bipolar but I don't know if he's referring to me or him.

"Excuse me?" A voice from behind me called. I ignore the familiar voice knowing who is that person is. I sip at the ice tea.

"My dear fiancée. I think you should explain yourself", the voice said.

I put the fried chicken in front of my mouth, biting.

"What to explain? That I am eating my favorite food and you're ruining my reunion with these delicacies just because there is someone else in front of me?" I glance coldly at JC.

Seems dad doesn't tell him yet. That when it comes to food, I don't forgive those people who ruin my appetite.