🌺Four🌺

🌺Expectation Hurts So Open Your 🌺🌺Eyes at the Obvious Reality🌺

        Saturday.

        Oh! My lovely day off. I lay on my bed like a cat, comforted with my eight pillows plus the plushy toys I bought one by one.

Do I have plan? Yes. Sleep all day long, just me and my precious bed. I only stand up at almost noon and went to my kitchen to cook a food for three people. And these foods are all mine!

          Since I can only eat without at Saturday, I make sure to everything I like to eat. These comfort, I cannot gain it at work. Because of that whore boss, everytime he rush some works. All I could do is kiss my small amount of break to eat goodbye.

Sigh.

         Burping. My eyes twinkle at the dirty plates and wash it all. I took a short bath and after dry hair off, I laid at my bed once again and went to dream land. Because in the dreamland is the only place now I can be with my family. I missed them so much and my little sister and her small claws clinging to me whenever I went home. I hug the little bear thinking that it was my little sister.

Transmigration isn't something I dreamed off. Because I already have a beautiful life in my own world so why bother search something like that here? It's like throwing all the genuine product at my hand to replace it with imitation.

I didn't understood those story of transmigrations in the novel. Like they transmigrated and act like its nothing. That's so dull. Wouldn't they be sad to loose the world they left behind? Okay. There's people who had a bad life in their previous world and got lucky to have another chance in life but how about those who are not? Will they be sad like me?

When I first came here I almost lost my sanity thinking about the people I left behind.

After absorbing the real Barbara's memories. What I feel? Nothing. Because even if she experience the hardships in life, the reason that it's not me who experience it is enough for me to feel unsympathetic. Yeah. I'm cruel, but that's how I am. I won't care for someone I don't treasured. All I need to care about are my love ones.

I was in deep thought when my phone rang. Groaning, I pick the phone.

"Hmm. Who's this?"

I heard the other side of the phone took a deep breath. "Barbara"

A smug smile form to my lips. The whore boss. "Yes sir?" My voice is a little bit husky after laying on my bed all day long.

"I need you to do something for me",

I grinned. "Sir? Do you remember its my day off?"

"Yes. So I pay you doble",

"No thanks sir. I still choose my day off", I sat on my bed.

"Are you defying me?" I hear his irritated boss. Did I just step on a tiger's tail?

"No sir. But I'm following the Chairman's protocol about employees day off. (Day off is day off. Employees are mandatory to take one day off atleast to rest)  Or do you want me to report it first to the Chairman?"

My smile widened imagining that my whore boss is starting to iminate some dark auras now.

"You really are my father's people. Tell me? Are you his mistress?"

My eyebrow raise at the personal question though the answer is no, I still had the stoic expression on my face.

"Sir. Is your mother beautiful?" I teased.

"B*tch. You dare to asked?!"

"I dare sir. I apologized for the rude question for your mother but given that since you dare to questioned my professionalism as something that out of hand, I will return the same. As far as I know, Mrs. Augustine is an international beauty in her younger years and still a beauty on the present day. Are you refering to me that you are belittling your mother's beauty and your father's love to her?"

The whore boss fell silent at a moment. "I, I---" My head start to ache. My Saturday is ruined because of this bastard. He took a deep sighed.

"Why can you just do what I asked you to do? Why we'd come so far to this argument?"

"This start with you wanting to take my day off, Sir"

I here some slap on the other side of the of the line. I'm sure the man face palm.

"Fine. I will just tell you on Monday"

"Yeah. That's more appropriate"

I thought the other side would end the call when I here the whore boss voice again.

"Barbara. How can you say that my father won't betray my mother? You know, beauty can't be a sole reason to love someone"

My already risen eyebrow rise even more. This man.

I sigh.

"Do you even look at your father's eyes when he look at your mother even once? Even if he's a cold man, your father's eyes twinkle in happiness like he was just a teenager looking at the woman he promised of forever. He's looking at her with love", something you don't have.

"How about you? Did you look at someone like that?" he asked.

"No. Expectation hurts so I always open my eyes at the obvious reality. I don't need something like that. Goodbye sir", I ended the call even before the story would take us any farther.