🌺Nineteen🌺

🌺I'm Human not A Trashbin🌺

"You're beautiful my lady even without makeup", Mrs Wilkin complimented me after seeing me in a black and white dress that only reach the knee.

"Thanks." I smiled politely white putting on simple doll shoes.

"By the way my lady it was supposed to be a dinner date between you and your fiancé but why do you just wear that kind of dress without any makeup on? You're good at makeup so why not wear them now? If you wear makeup I'm sure he would love you more", Mrs Wilkin added with a confused look. I just wear a baby powder to avoid an oily face for the time being and use colourless lip balm to keep my lip from dryness.

With makeup. Hmm. I just smiled to myself thinking those days.

"Well. Mrs Wilkin, if a man can't love me in my simplest form, he can't also love in my nothingness. We have more meetings to see each other (since that would be possible because of the crazy plotline) and he still has plenty of time to see me in my beautiful moment. Let me show this side of me that he will see in the future every time he wakes up", I grin. Tsk. As if I will let myself end up with him.

Mrs Wilkin smiled as if she was proud of me that I accept that manwhore as my fiancé.

I was was stunned when I see my father downstairs with also a smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes, looks like he will come with me. Too much, I need to pretend again?

When we arrived in the restaurant I saw JC with his father sitting already. My father greeted JC's father as we occupies the chair across them. The two old men share stories as I awkwardly sip the hot tea that was just been served by the waiter. JC on the other side is staring at me like he wants to eat me whole. Such a thick face after I catch him with a female lead in the mall. Don't say I am jealous, I'm not. It's just hard to pretend to be a good girl in front of my father when all I want is to pour this hot cup of tea to the man in front of me who's openly staring at me. I can't have a bad attitude now that I want to curry favor to my father since it would be hard to break the engagement if my father thought that I was the wrong one. I sigh in relief when the waiter serves the dinner. With a small voice of thanks for the food, I start cutting the steak and eat silently without any care to the people around me. If others might be in my position they would lose an appetite already but even if the steak in front of me is tasteless I would still eat it because not wasting food is something that my mother taught me when I was a kid. Me and my siblings were taught by our parents not to waste precious foods since there are people who can't have enough money to eat food. We are also taught that if we are reluctant to eat what was served think about how our parents work so hard just to put a plate of food in front of us.

I was eating silently when I did not notice a woman figure rush towards JC and kiss him on the cheeks. The female leads face are on a full set of make-up that I almost choke the food I'm eating just to prevent myself from laughing when a red lip mark was left on JC's cheeks. My father quickly gave me water as I silently apologize.

"My JC!" She hugged him shamelessly. While the two elder men cannot contain their fury, me on the other side continued eating my food that seems to have flavours now.

"Who is that woman JC?" JC's father asked in a grim tone. The manwhore open his mouth but before he could do so the female lead beat him first with a beaming smile on her lips as she sneers at me.

"I'm Charie Dell, Uncle. I'm JC's girlfriend and soon-to-be-wife", she smiled.

I grinned inside my head as I chew the food and drink the water. Based on this drama, I need to finish eating soon",

" JC's what's the meaning of this?" His father roar. My father on my was about to explode too when I grabbed his hand and shake my head. No. Two eruptions won't be good for this situation.

"Father, it's not what you think. She's just our---"

"Oh? Uncle. Haven't JC's told you yet that he would break off the engagement sooner since he promise me to become his wife when we made love"

"What?!" Uncle outburst. JC on the other hand, stand up and pulled Charie away from the scene since there are so many eyes now watching us.

"Jaime", my father said in a low voice after the storm. "I guess this is the end of the engagement. I can't let someone humiliate my daughter again in front of others nonetheless a man who can't keep his pant on like your son. I raise my daughter with care so I am expecting her husband to treat her the same", he said as he gently pulled me away from the restaurant even with JC's father pleaded.

As we went to the car, I sigh in contentment. I'm glad that I finished my food. Father hasn't bitten yet on his food when that woman barge in.

"Are you okay? I'm glad that I see that man true color before you two got officially engage" My father asked me after the long silence.

I smiled as I lean to his shoulder.
"Still one piece. I'm also glad that it end, Dad. After all. I'm human not a trashbin"

My father smiled then the smile turn to laugh. I'm glad he didn't insist me on getting married to that man.