Author's Note

A/n: Hi! Hehe. Thanks for the vote and comments I've read from my previous update! :) I appreciate it and makes me want to update early but first I just have something to clarify after reading some comments from other chapters, there's must be a misunderstanding about MC's character as Barbara, I don't prejudice fat people or nerdy. Because that would mean I am also belittling myself since I am both. Hehe. 😁, I love myself even though there are times that I got frustrated because of work and bang my head on my table. Hehe. I respect every people whatever size they take they're the same just differ in perspective and opinion. I just got aspired on making this story from one of my late co-worker, he died just this year because of covid-19, 😥😢, sigh. He was bigger than me but he also had a bigger heart than the rest of us in our work. He is a good friend, a joker that would crack a joke amidst serious meeting just to lighten up the mood. One call away he would try to help you in trouble.

I'm telling this not to gain sympathy but to explain myself that I don't judge people just because of their appearance, well some people would judge you even when you do nothing. I already have a handful of that even in my younger years. They laugh because you are so thin like a stick (elementary days) and when you tried to gain weight they called you losers. After all, you're fat (high school). I know the feeling of being prejudiced so did the MC. But we stand on our own feet, raised our chin high and don't give a care about those who judge us because of our appearance. That's what I want to show you, my beloved readers. I know I already apologize so many times but I still am sorry for being so weak-hearted and writing this note to all of you. Wattpad is my shelter in troubled times that's why I am deeply hurt while reading that comment.

I don't want to reply to that person because in my past stories, I tried to do so but I learned that it is hard to talk to closed-minded people. Because whatever you explain, they are only thinking that their opinion is right.

Don't worry, I'm still gonna continue the story. This one and CheckMate, I just don't have much time unlike before. To those who support me, thank you very much. I really really appreciate it. ☺🥺