🌺Twenty - Three🌺

A Date?

             I hum as the birds chirp above my head. The big botanical garden is decorated with white and gold in contrast to the green scenery of the big greenhouse. In the front sat the ML and FL with sweet smiles on their lips as they received congratulatory from different well-known people.

I plastered a polite smile on my lips as I heard different whispers and stares from the guest. Some look at me with pity because this was supposed to be my wedding day and some looked at me ridiculing me from head to toe what I'm doing here?

"Congratulations on your wedding!", I smiled at the shocked person. Charie Dell glared at me like a viper ready to attack.

"What are you doing here? You're not invited!"

I giggle and put down the invitation in front of them with the gift I random picked while on my way.

"I'm not? The next time, make sure my name wasn't on the guest list", I said as I was to turn my back.

"W-Wait...?!" JC called. "That necklace where did you get it?" he asked while looking intently at the G-clef and note pendant of my necklace.

"This necklace? From my mom", I said and walked away from the pale face. I had a hunch about what he pointing out. The girl who saved him that night wears the necklace.

But what will happen next will be up to them. If the ML love FL, their love shall prevail even more than the FL is currently pregnant. *smirk*

I sat in a corner and start to eat. Of course, I won't give a gift. So I should eat in return.

"Hi beautiful", I ignore an arrogant voice who occupied the seat in front of me. If I remember correctly this man is Caleb, JC's cousin from his mother's side. And like the latter, a notorious playboy.

I pick the pudding and put some in my mouth not even throwing a glance at the man.

"Still pretending to be pure even after being dumped by my dear cousin?"

I continue to ignore him when he suddenly grabbed my hand but my reflex won't him hurt me. In a matter of a minute, his face slams hard on the table. The impact was loud that it caught the attention of others.

"Oh? You didn't tell me that you like my food, you could tell it sooner than dipping your face in it instead I could give it to you", I said with a soft gentle smile.

"Y-You b*tch! Let go of me", he growl trying to resist my grip but instead, my gentle smile turned wicked and dipped his face in the sauce left on my plate.

"What? You're calling your mother?"

"What is going on here?" Jaimee, JC's father asked. I let go of the jerk and made a small bow on the old man.

"I'm sorry Mr Augustine. I've caused a little bit of commotion", I said and throw a glance at JC's cousin. The old man seems to understand the situation and called the security guard to pick up Caleb.

"It's alright. That bastard needs some teaching. I hope he didn't ruin your mood in any case."

"No not all Sir", I smiled.

He sighed and nodded. "Is your father still angry at me?"

I shrugged. "As you can see"

He sighed again and he seems like he aged a lot. "Please tell him that I'm still sorry for what my son did. I can lose my bastard son but not my best friend. Please tell him to call me again as soon as he cools off his head"

I nodded. "I will"

I pity the old Augustine but what can I do when he had a son of a bastard?

"Oh, I should go. My date came here to pick me up", I said as a man in the suite walked towards me without taking his glance off me. The old Augustine made a surprised look but then turn into a soft gentle look.

"You two look good together", I look up at the man beside me who tried to hold my hand. Tired of another commotion I let him be.

Mr Augustine with a pleased smile. "She's like a daughter of mine. So take good care of her. Mr Walker"

Solomon nods. "I will"