🌺Twenty🌺

🌺My Treasured Moments🌺

           It was Sunday and I was at a local beach in a Province. This place wasn't developed that much so most of the people here are the locals.

I sigh after a long moment of scrolling through my Ipad of the farms that are labelled for sale.

Putting down the Ipad, I stare at the view in front of me, I was sitting on a blanket placed on white sand. After that incident at the restaurant, news after news came that a famous model fell in love with the heir of a big company. According to the report, the heir was forced into an arranged marriage by his father who didn't approve of the relationship of the heir and model.

Sigh.

Didn't hard to guess who the news was talking about. It was those two. And the news was written favourably to them.

Like hell, he was not the only one who was forced into that arrange marriage. Gladly, the arrangement where tender invalid and I was given time by dad to clear my mind to a far place from the noise of the city.

I inhaled the scent of salty wind as my vision started to blurry again. There are times like this that I felt so alone, not to talk about I was literal alone in this world. Not that I think about other transmigrators but even so, I need to carry the burden of keeping my mouth shot just for the sake of my sanity when all I want is shout to this world to let me go back where I belong.

I hug my legs as I start to sing a song for the special occasion.

"Happy Birthday to me. H-Happy birthday t-to m-me", I choke while singing the song, trying hard to stop my tears from falling but as my voice brokes so does my heart.

Today is my birthday but I am alone again because this is not this body's birthday.

I heave a sigh looking up at the sun rising. This is my 3rd birthday in this world and I'm starting to feel that I going to be stuck here forever. I don't want to lose hope because I know they are waiting there for me. But I miss them so much and I am horrified of the everyday life that I keep on forgetting their faces. I don't even remember now how do I look like.

I don't want to forget them. They are my treasure and every moment I share with them is precious.

"Hey, s-sun. Please help me. I w-want to wake up now. I want to hear my father and mother again calling for me first thing in the morning and greeting me on my birthday with a kiss on the cheeks. I w-won't *sniff* complain again about mom's salty cooking. I won't c-complain about how my sister and brothers eat my share of cake because it's too small for us. I won't complain anymore about my father nags about how I want to sleep for more than five minutes *sniff* just please send me back. I beg you because the longer I stay here the more I forget them and I don't want to completely forget about them", I cried my whole heart.

As my body starts to grow tired when something supports me on my right side. My body is tired to look up to the person who offered help but I still could feel its hands comforting me.

Slowly closing my eyes I heard a familiar voice says "Happy birthday and you're not alone", as I drifted to sleep.

******
I open my eyes as I felt a stiff pain in my neck as I recall I was crying and then...

My mind suddenly cleared up as I was lying on the blanket while facing the sea. But the source of my pain wasn't coming from the position but from the lap that was offered to me as a pillow.

"Are feeling fine now?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Are you an s-stalker?" in a hoarse voice asked him.

He laughed as he pats my head. I tried to avoid his hand but my body that seemed stiff for a long time felt numb to move.

"First you are accusing me of teleporting, then second a run for a marathon and now a stalker", he continued to laugh. "Did I just promote or demote to your taste? Can it just happen because of coincidence?"

My eyes narrowed at him. "No. If this is the first time we met I might take a chance that this is a coincidence but this is the third time"

Solomon shrugged, looking so amused. "Well yeah, the mall is a coincidence, the cab wasn't but this third time is again a coincidence. I just came here to check the renovation of my resort then I see you wailing your heart out"

"Your resort?"

"Yeah. Haven't you read the name of the resort? Solomon's Paradise",

"No. I haven't. I came here at night and there is no lightning yet at the signage so I don't see it", I mumbled taking off my eyes from him in embarrassment. I should always tell myself not to assume anything.

"But I am glad you are here. I have lesser time to used to find you", he smiled.

Sigh.

"Yeah. Finding me always at my worst moment", I rolled my eyes.

"Hehe. Isn't that romantic?"

"No. It's not", I reprimand him then made his smiling face turn serious. "You can console a person at his worst but you can't romanticist that. Because the person who needs to console doesn't need love at that moment but understanding and assurance that even everything went wrong there is still an end to those pains"

We went silent for a long time as he took a deep breath and start to smooth my hair. I hate to admit but his action brings comfort to me.

"Barbara?"

"Hmm?"

"You're not alone okay? Even if the world turns it back towards you there would be still a person who would stay with you"

I nod. Those people were left in that world.

"Just like me. I won't leave you even I would look like a psychopath stalking you all day" he said.

I felt that I misheard some words. "What?"

"Nothing", he said as his face turned bright red. He wants to aside to avoid my gaze but with me lying on his lap made it hard to do.

I smiled. A blushing man.

"Thanks. I appreciate your existence"