Chapter 27. A boy?

It was morning now and Laxus planned on asking Lucy about the scar on her back, but Luke wanted to go walk around for a bit. Laxus gave him money to get whatever he wanted. Even though he was 12 Laxus trusted Luke to take care of himself. He walked through the streets and saw a store with swords and other things like that. He walked in and started to look around. Luke made his way to the back and saw a sword with a rainbow handle and black metal.  

     But it was on the top shelf and he couldn't really reach. He tried going on his tippy toes but could just barely reach.

"Do you need help?" A gruffy voice said behind me.

(Luke is 5'6 while the other guy is 5'8)

(He has a dark blue jacket on but I can't draw jackets, I looked up videos for body and hands)

(This is Luke, and of course not my drawing, but one eye is a stormy blue and the other is brown ) 

"Yeah actually, I can't...reach"  Luke said sadly.

"You're pretty short" The guy said.

"You're barely taller then me" Luke snapped back.

The guy reached up and grabbed the sword. He then looked at it confusedly.

"How old are you anyway" He question.

"12....how about you?" Luke replied.

"13...."  The man said.

"Oh...um cool?" Luke said while standing there awkwardly.

"My name is Luke by the way" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

The guy looked at him for a few minutes. Luke shifted back and fourth on his heels.

"My name is Eiji" Eiji said while still holding the sword.

He smiled and boldly asked, "Hey um do you maybe want to hang out later?".

"I'm seeing the GMG later, are you going?" Eiji asked.

"Yeah actually, my guild is competing and my dad and mom are fighting" He said while trying to talk to him more. 

"Really? My guild is saber tooth what about yours?" Eiji said while looking interested and tugging his left sleeve on to show his guild mark.

"Fairy tail" Luke said grinning and pulling down the top of his shirt to show his guild mark that was place on right side of his chest.

"I hear that your guild is strong" He said.

Luke nodded. "I heard the same about yours"

Eiji then looked down at his hand.

"Oh! Here I forgot  hand it in my hand" He said a bit flustered.

"Thank you, so do you want to hang out at my guild in the tower area?" Luke asked slyly.

"Sure, I don't know how much longer I can deal with Saber tooth"  Eiji said while chuckling. 

"Okay! Let me go pay for the sword then we can leave because the games are starting an hour" Luke said while smiling. 

Eiji cheeks seem to go red but it must be because of the heat in the store. Luke walked over towards the front of the store and paid for the new sword. 

The last game, it was Laxus and Lucy vs. Sting and Rouge. Laxus and Lucy walked down from the stands and stood in front Sting and Rouge. 

"I hope you're ready for defeat" Sting said.

"Same goes for you" Laxus said.

Lucy grabbed Laxus hand and nodded towards with with a smirk.

"Combine Lighting and queen roar!" A Blast of colors and lighting came from their mouths and went straight for the other two. 

"Gah!" Sting yelled, he jumped up to avoid getting burned.   

"Nature dragon spiral attack!" Lucy shouted. 

Vines came from the ground and wrapped around both Sting and Rouge. 

"Lighting dragon dancing sparks!" He put his hand on the ground and lighting went all across the floor, then they zapped the rival team, electrocuting them. The vines let them go and they fell to the floor, Lucy jumped up into the sky and shouted.   

"Dragon queen ROAR!" The colorful roar quickly shot towards them, and they didn't move. 

"How brutal, they barely got a chance to fight! But Team Fairy tail wins this years games!" The pumpkin guy yelled.

Everyone cheered and roared.