Chapter 2. Hear me

"I wasn't expecting that, but it is your choice but will you still stay with the guild?" The Guild master asked.

"Of course, family sticks together don't they?" Lucy told him. "Oh and can anyone hear our conversation?" Lucy asked.

"No I sound proof this room years ago, here give me your hand" The guild master said.

Lucy held out her hand the the Master did a quite chant, her Mark disappeared from her hand.

"I know your just training but this should protect you from enemies" The guild master explain.

Lucy nodded and summon Virgo.

"Virgo will you please do the guilds paper work while we go out of the room?" Lucy asked. Virgo agreed and got straight to work.

"You know Lucy, we will all miss you, but you remember how you signed up for today's talent show? Why don't you perform now as a final goodbye" The guild master suggest.

"That sounds great! I would love to" Lucy said with a happy tone.
They went out of the room and the guild master stood on the railing.

"Shut up brats!" The Guild Master yelled.
Everyone turned to look up at him, with a questionable look.
"As you know the talent show is happening soon!" The Guild roared in approval. "Lucy here is going to perform first, and early for a special occasion".

Lucy made her way up down from the balcony and to the stage. She grabbed the microphone that appeared.
"I'm going to sing a song "Too good st goodbyes in honor of Natsu" Lucy announced and began to sing.

"You must think that I'm stupid you must think that I'm a fool~"

"You must think that I'm new to this, but I've seen this all before"

Lucy looks at Gramps and went back to looking at everyone.

"I'm never gonna let you close to me even though you mean the most to me"

"Cause every time I open up, it hurts. So I'm never gonna get too close to you"

"Even when I mean the most to you, in case you go and leave me in the dirt"

"But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry and every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry"

"And every time you walk up the less I love you Baby, we don't stand a chance , it's sad but it's true"

Lucy looks at Natsu and Lisanna and then everyone followed her gaze, then back at Lucy

"I'm way to good at goodbyes 

(I'm way to good at goodbyes)

 I'm way to good at goodbyes

(i'm way to good at goodbyes)"

"I know you're thinking i'm heartless I know you're thinking that I'm cold"

"I'm just protecting my innocence I'm just protecting my soul~"

"So I'm never gonna let you close to me even though you mean the most to me"

"Cause every time I open up it hurts~ So I'm never gonna get too close to you"

"Even when I mean the most to you, in case you go and leave me in the dirt"

"Cause every time you hurt me, the less that I cry and every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry"

"And every time you walk out the less that I love you Baby, we don't stand a chance it's sad but it's true"

"I'm way too good at goodbyes

(I'm way too  good at goodbyes)

I'm way too good at goodbyes

(I'm way too good at goodbyes)"

"No way that you'll see me cry~

(No way that you'll see me cry)"

"I'm way too good at goodbyes

I'm way too good at goodbyes)

No"

"(I'm way too good at  goodbyes)

No, no, no, no, no,

No, no, no~"

"(I'm too good at goodbyes)

(No way that you'll see me cry)

(I'm to good at goodbyes)"

"Cause every time you hurt me, the lest that I cry and every time you leave me,  the quicker these tears dry"

"And every time you walk out, the less that I love you"

"Baby, we don't stand a chance it's sad but it's true I'm way too good at goodbyes"

Lucy ended the song and stepped off the stage heading to master who was now on the ground floor and hugged him
"Goodbye Gramps and you as well fairy tail" Lucy says and sticks her hand up in the fairy tail sign that used to have her guild mark on it every gasped and does the same hand motion. Lucy walks out and runs to the rain station and gets on a train to cover town. "Goodbye fairy tail for how ever long it may be...."