Chapter 20. Hanging out with mom

Luke birthday was yesterday. They must've party a lot last night. Luke doesn't seem to remember how he got in his room. But he got up and changed into a black shirt and blue ripped jeans. 

"Was seeing mum a dream?" Lule question in his head.

He opened his bedroom door and was hit with amazing smell. He looked to his right and saw that his dad had the same expression as him. They looked at each other then ran to the kitchen. They both tripped luke landed on Laxus, and he went face first in the ground. 

Then they heard laughter. Luke was the first that got up and saw it was Lucy.

"Mom! You're really back from your mission!" Luke shouted happily.

He jumped up and tackled her into a hug while she hugged him back.

"Careful honey, the stove is on" She said while squeezing him.

He heard a groan and looked to see dad sitting on his bottom and rubbing his face. Mum started to break down into a fit of laughter.

After what seemed like minutes of laughing. She got up and kissed Laxus cheek. 

"You boys are so clumsy" She told them and chuckled.

"Now go sit at the table and eat up, we're going to go to the park" Lucy told them.

Laxus and Lukd sat at the table. Eggs, pancakes, toast, and lastly hash browns. They were drooling, Laxus wasn't much of a cook so he missed this.

Lucy turned off the stove and sat down with them, they ate their food and felt stuffed. 

Luke stood up and walked to the door, waiting for his parents to follow.

"Nope! Shower first, both of you, it's the afternoon and you guys smell bad" Lucy said while covering her nose.

Laxus groaned and Luke groaned after, they walked to different bathrooms and started to shower. 

Lucy was sitting on a bench just watching Luke. Some boys she didn't recognize walked over to Luke and started to talk to him. The middle boy shoved him and  Luke fell to the ground. They started to hurt him, kicking, punching, not noticing the near by adults. Laxus was getting Ice cream, lucy stood up, her brain switched to protective mom mode.

She storm over to them and shoved the kid away from Luke.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Lucy shouted at the boy.

"Oh are you his sister or something, ha Luke you're being saved by a girl!" The one on the right started to laugh.

"I'm his mother, excuse you!" Lucy stated while grabbing his shirt.

They stopped laughing.

"You must have a lot of confidence bullying someone without knowing what will happen to you" Lucy shoved the boy to the ground.

"But he's a lair!" The left one said loudly.
"What did he lie about then" Lucy demanded to know while helping Luke up.

"That you're some dragon queen thing and all so power. And he's a dragon slayer even though dragons don't exist!" They all try to say at the same time.

"Well he was telling the truth and if you don't leave him alone I will feed you to the dragons!" Lucy laughed while opening a portal showing outlines of dragons roaring

The boys were shaking with fear, not ever having someone yell at them and give threaten them with a punishment. Lucy turned around and saw cuts and bruises on his arms and legs.

Lucy used my healing my magic on him, and made sure he was okay after wards. She picked him up and glared at the boys while closing the portal.

"As I said, stay from my son, if I ever hear or see that you hurt him I promise that I will come after you" Lucy said a sickly sweet voice.

They screamed and ran away crying. Laxus came back with the ice cream and looking confused.

"Did I miss something?" He asked.

Lucy explained on what happen. He looked pissed he saw the boys on the other side of the park. Until Laxus realized something and whispered something to Lucy.
She glared at him and elbowed him in the stomach.
"We'll take out that later but let's eat" Lucy said.

They started to eat their ice cream and happily talk about random things. After that they explored and played around, but then they all decided to walk home.