Chapter 3. Trainning alone

When Lucy made it to her stop, She got off the train and went in the nearby forest she went in very deep, but after 2 hours of walking she was able to found a beautiful clearing, which had a pound on the edge of the trees. Lucy called out Virgo and ask her to set up a camp. A few minutes later Virgo was done and it was not that bad, a basic orange and a fire place. She took off her hoodie, revealing her outfit that her mother gave Her.

"I can't wait to see Mom again" She said aloud knowing no one will respond. She decides that she needed to train quickly. She ran around the clearing 25 times, next was 15 sets of push ups, sit up, squats, and jumping jacks. She tried to do these sets 5 times and man did she work up a sweat.

This went on about 6 months. 

It was getting really hot outside, since it was the beginning of summer. She thought some swimming will be good for her training. She changed into her swim wear. Which was two piece.

She jumped into the lake and swim 45 laps, training for 6 months really paid off for swimming a lot

She jumped into the lake and swim 45 laps, training for 6 months really paid off for swimming a lot. It did take 30 minutes throug, she got out and dried her self off, it was sunset now so grabbed her pj's and went behind a tree to changed out.

She wore her favorite pj's, moons does the solar

She wore her favorite pj's, moons does the solar. She smiled and went into her tent to sleep, surprisingly dreaming about a certain lighting dragon slayer. But  it didn't get far when she suddenly sat up and put her hand on her beating heart.
"Do I have feelings for Laxus? He doesn't like me but he does watch me when I'm in the guild" She told herself, her mother once said 'Let your heart and head chose. Take a deep breath and see what comes to you'. Lucy did as she was told, and laxus came first.