Chapter 5. Why Are You Here?

Lucy spirit Loke came out of his key,
"Princess your prince is here"Loke said is a flirty tone. "Gah! Loke stop coming out right in my face!" Lucy yelled at him. "Sorry princess, I came to tell you that......."loke was saying then he started to look around side to side "Loke what are you doing?"She question.
"There is someone here, come out I know you're there!" He yelled, and ran out of the tent. A blonde hair man came out
"Lauxs!? what are you doing here!?" Lucy yelled, as she followed Loke out if the tent. "Well you see I was worried so I followed you after you were gone for 3 month so" Laxus said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"You were following me for three flipping months!?" Lucy screeched.
"Ya, sorry.."Laxus apologize.
"Oh well if you want instead of stalking me you can train with me?" Lucy said looking into his stormy blue grey eyes.
"Well if you don't mind I will join you" Laxus said then smiled a bit. "Ok then"she said feeling awkward.
"Ahem" Loke cleared his throat. "Oh loke sorry so why are you here?" Lucy asked.
"Well princess before lighting loser came here I was going to tell you something-" Loke said "I'm not a lighting loser you over grown cat-"Laxus mocked just then Virgo came out.
"Sorry hime but Loke here is needed back at the spirit world may you close his gate"Virgo asked with her blank expression. "Of course Virgo wait, I have something you always wanted me to do so follow me while the boys talk"Lucy told her, hesitantly. "Yes hime"

Lucy lead Virgo into the forest she asked Virgo if she can give the king a note and not for her to read, he has to said yes or no or whatever he wishes.. Virgo agreed and went back to the spirit world and came back
"He said yes hime, because I always asked this?"Virgo said with stary eyes.
"Virgo, you always ask me for a-" Lucy started to say "Punishment?" her eyes sparkle more.
"Yes Virgo punishment" Lucy told her, feeling anxious. Virgo squealed and hugged her tightly. "Ok Virgo get ready for the impact" Lucy walked up to Virgo,  and punch her right in the stomach. Virgo stumbled a bit but smiled.
"Thank you hime that was always my wish"She said and hugged her.
"Virgo we must get back to the boys soon" Lucy told her and they began to walk back.

"So lighting loser why do you have your hair like that" Loke teased.
"Well you over grown cat it's from my lighting" Laxus said.
"Oh right, then what do you think the girls are doing? overgrown cat"
"No idea spark plug" 

The girls came back with, Virgo still stary eyed. And Lucy patting her pink haired friends head.
"Well we must go now my lady" Loke told Lucy, and bowed to her and started to disappear into sparkles.

"Bye, Laxus we should go sleep now, you can bunk with me until we get you a tent" Lucy told him. As they got into bed, Lucy began to thing.

'What did loke want to tell me?'  And fall asleep.