Chapter 21. The GMG Team

The Grand Magic games are in 3 months. Master Makarov will be deciding the new team. 

"For this years team we have, Laxus Dreyar, Ezra Scarlet, Cece, Mira-Jane Strauss, Lucy Starling, and for back up Natsu Dragneel"

Lucy was keeping her last name the same, and Laxus is totally fine with.

"Yay! Mom dad! You guys are going to the magic games!" Luke said happily. While listing some facts about the place and the games.

"Aw yeah! Fairy tail will win this year!" Cece shouted.

The guild started to go crazy. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. Like they usually do.

Hours passed by.

"Laxus, Ezra, Cece, Mira, Lucy, and Natsu, You six should go start training" Makarov said.

"Hey Conner, wanna help me train? I don't want to be by myself" Cece asked her partner.

"I was going to come along anyways" Conner said.

"Come on you two, we're going to the dragon realm to train" Lucy told them.

"Hey Lu! Can you teleport Conner and me with you?" Cece asked while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Sure! Maybe we'll get to see the others as well" Lucy agreed.

"Conner you get to meet my dad!" Cece said laughing.

You could see the worry wash over his face. He sat down by a nearby table.

"We'll be training so you might not be able to see him anyways." Lucy reminded them.

"Let's meet here in two days" Lucy added.

Cece nodded.

Laxus, Luke, and Lucy walked outside and started to walk back home.