Chapter 16. Lucy vs Natsu

Lucy and her toddler, who was now four, Luke was sitting on the S class level. Natsu came into the guild shouting as he always did. "Lucy Heartfilia I challenged you to a fight." Thid sadly was normal for Natsu. Declaring fightd and losing or going to a tie.

Lucy sighed having this be the third one that week. She had to accept sooner or later. She slowly got up from her seat, a little sore was a mission she was on yesterday. She went down the stairs carrying Luke and walked to Natsu.

"Alright Dragneel" she spoked.

Everyone went to the nearby arena. Half the guild was betting Lucy to win the other half on Natsu. Luke was on laxus shoulders excited to see his mom fight.

"Mommy is going to win!!" Luke cheered.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" Natsu yelled. As flames flew from his mouth.
Lucy just stood there, she consumed fire and made a twisted face and gagged. "That's disgusting".

Lucy ran up to Natsu, preparing her attack.

"WATER DRAGON WING ATTACK" Lucy called out the water hit Natsu in the face and he slammed into the wall.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" Natsu attempted to run up to Lucy to punch her. But she grabbed his wrist and threw him over her shoulder.

"NATURE DRAGON: VINE SPIRAL!" 20 vines came from a spell portal thing and spiral at a fasts space towards Natsu and wrapping him tightly, like a snake.
Natsu screamed and a small amount of blood and out from his mouth.
One of Lucy's vines wiped the blood and brought it over the Lucy. Lucy paused and put some of the blood in her mouth and swallowed.

"Blood Dragon puppet!" Lucy spoked.

Natsu body glowed red as he starts slamming into the walls and ground hard and Lucy moved her hands pointing where to go. After blow to blow Natsu stomped moving around. Lucy dropped him on the floor.

"I thought you would've done better" she spat.

Lucy walked into the guild stands as she stood on the middle she got knocked down by Luke.

"Mommy! Mommy! That was soooo cool! I want to be strong like you when I'm older" Luke smiled and laughed.

Lucy smiled "You'll be very strong sweetheart" She said laxus came over and kissed her.

Cece came running to the guild while looking around quickly. One of guild members came behind her dragging Natsu. She stared at him confused.

"Are you okay Cece?" Mira asked while leaning over the bar.

"Well someone took my macaroons from the fridge and I bet I knew who did it. But he looks dead right now." Cece told her.

But Cece kicked the unconscious body.