Chapter 15. The wedding

Lucy was at home getting ready because earlier Laxus came in and says for her to meet him at the park at 8:30pm. She finished getting ready. She had on blue shorts and a yellow off the shoulders, she head off to the park and saw the sunset starting to show as she walked up the hill were Laxus was and he was wearing a tux.

"Lucy you look amazing as always" said Laxus.

He then got on one knee, he pulled out a small black box and he opened it.

"Lucy Heart Starling, ever since the first day we met, the adventures and parties we had as made my life sparked with joy again. Please, would you marry me?" He asked.

Lucy started to cry and began nodding.
"Yes yes yes! A million times yes!" She then tackled him and kissed him, as he kissed her back. He slipped the ring on her ring finger. The gold band seemed to glow like lightning.

It didn't take long for the wedding to take place.

Lucy hadn't seen Laxus the entire day, as it was bad luck to see the bride to be. She was getting her dress on.

Her dress was a sweet heart neckline with some small sparkles. The gown part was long but the front part wasn't there, it reminded her of a curtain. She had her hair down, but Cancer, her zodiac made it slight curly and added a flower in her hair. Her Dad walked her down the aisle to Laxus.

They said their Vowles and their 'I dos' to each other. A after party was planned and they all were partying. After hours of drinking and eating Lucy went to the stage

"I want to sing this song to Laxus" Lucy said and then started to sing, because that was normal.

After she sung her love song, everyone clapped. Laxus decided to go up onto the stage and said he'll sing as well.

Everyone clapped and the drinking went down so their was a lot of talking.

Lucy's father however wanted to do something basic for any story ever and made her the official ruler of dragons and made the Married couple immortal because that was completely normal.

Also Lucy surprised Laxus that she was pregnant.

They live happily ever after. Or did they.