Chapter 8. Going to see

After laxus and Lucy love song moment. A flash of gold came out and they guess it, it's Loke.

"Hello princess your prince is here~" Leo said and hugged me

"Hey get your nasty overgrown cat hands off my girlfriend!" Laxus rip Leo off of Lucy and pulled her close to him.

"Princess the king has ask me to come get you and lighting freak to come to the celestial realm to train" Loke told them, mainly Lucy.

Laxus looked piss off  at the Princess name and Lucy covered her giggled, Virgo came out and Lucy gave her a hug. Virgo handed her and Laxus new clothes for the Realm.

Laxus clothes looks liked whatever Natsus when he would visit, and Lucy wore her matching one.
Virgo and Loke brought the two into the realm.

"Old friend good to see you again we are going to train you, Laxus can watch for the next 10 years which is one year and two months in the human realm, do you accept?" The Celestial king said
"Good to see you too and yes I'll love to train here!" Lucy said.
"First you're going to train with your spirits, sadly the other two masters passed away, the 13th gold one and the few others. " He handed her the keys, and few of them were dragon ones. She cried because they lost their friend, but she quickly made contacts with the dragons, that so happened to be her parents.

Cue the 10 year training montage.