There are (no) dreams

3rd person POV:

A cold hard surface was all (Y/n) felt. Feeling light pass above him, he opened his eyes to see a moving ceiling.

(Y/n):?

Looking around, (Y/n) saw he was strapped to a metal table with metal cuffs. He could barely move around.

(Y/n): Where am I!?

Girl: You're awake!

(Y/n):?

A girl walked up to the side of the table that he was being transported on. (Y/n) couldn't recognize her.

(Sakura Suzuhara)

(Y/n): Who are you? Where am I?

Sakura:(writes in tablet) KRG user Faiz, upon first awakening seems to be confused, which is reasonable.

(Y/n): H-hello?! Are you listening!?

Sakura: I'm sorry, it's just procedure.

Sakura: Can you tell me, what's the last thing you remember?

(Y/n): The last thing I remember...? Who are you?

Sakura: Sorry. I've been assigned to you as your medical officer, my name is-

Doors open as (Y/n) is pushed into a large command room, where his table was lifted up and he was let loose from his restraints.

Dropped onto his feet, his legs immediately gave in. Falling to his knees, (Y/n) took a moment to take it all in.

He wore some kind of nightgown mixed with a hospital one.

Feeling a pressure on his neck, he quickly realized he had a collar on.

(Y/n):?

Misato: It's a bomb.

(Y/n):!?

Looking up to what looked like the high floor that his father would sit from and watch the battles from. But instead of Gendo and Kaouzou, sitting high above everyone else to lead them was Misato and Ritsuko.

 But instead of Gendo and Kaouzou, sitting high above everyone else to lead them was Misato and Ritsuko