Out with the old, in with the new

Misato: Is it ours?

The whole team was examining the Next Faiz gear.

Ritsuko: It's parts... The technology... Even the Magi identifies it as Smart Brain property.

Ritsuko: But it's more advance then anything we have or will have for the next few years.

Ritsuko: The CEO himself has no idea what this is... If he's telling the truth.

Misato: And the lady in the Faiz dress?

Ritsuko: The Magi ID'd her as "Faiz Lady". So my guess she's something like our mascot.

Ritsuko then noticed something, which drew Misato's attention onto Yn walking in and taking the Next Faiz gear.

Misato: What are you doing?

Yn: You won't get any data on it without me using it. So there's no point in me letting you hold onto it.

Misato: Put it back, right now.

Yn:...

Yn: Heh. Alright.

He puts the gear back and walks away with his hands in the air.

Yn:(mumbles) You give me a new toy and don't even let me play with it...?

(Opening theme)

Yn sat on a bench where he happened to find Rei walking past him.

(Rei Ayanami)

Yn: Oh! Hey Rei-Rei! How is it going?

Rei: I'm fine. No major injuries or diseases.

Yn: Good, good.

Yn: Come on sit with me.

She does just that, and Yn quickly wraps an arm around her, pulling her close.

Yn: You and I should do something. Just the two of us.

Rei:....

Rei: I would enjoy that.

Yn: Whatever you want. Nothing is off the table.

Rei:...

Rei: Camping.

Yn: Heh, you got it.

Asuka: What's going on here?

Yn/Rei:?

With a hand on her hip and an annoyed gaze, Asuka stands glaring at the duo.

Yn: Just making plans for a little sibling camping trip. Before you ask, no, you cannot come.