Smart Brain files 4: Kaixa gear

3rd person POV:

Ritsuko: Hello, I'm Doctor Akagi. With me, today to discuss the Kaixa gear is-

Asuka: Asuka Langley Sohryu. The only person able to use the Kaixa gear.

She throws the script away.

Asuka: You all better be grateful that I took time out of my busy schedule to do this!

Asuka: Now let us talk about my amazing Kaixa gear!

Ritsuko: Let's...

Ritsuko: The Kaixa Gear was the third set of Kamen Rider Gear developed by the Smart Brain Corporation to protect humanity from Angels.

Ritsuko: The Kaixa Gear was more powerful but slower than the Faiz Gear. It still did not match the Delta Gear for speed or strength but possessed greater functionality.

Asuka: That more than enough to make it superior to the other gears!

Ritsuko: Here is the armor itself.

Asuka: Isn't it just gorgeous and doesn't at all make me look like a boy?

Ritsuko: The Kaixa gear shares similar parts with the other rider gear simply with a different mold. Review file 1 for greater detail on those parts.

Asuka: Our budget must be so low to have to do this...

Asuka: Very well, moving on to the gear.

Asuka: The Kaixa phone is a side flip "swing" cellphone device that serves as the controller for Kaixa Gear.

Ritsuko: SB-913B Kaixa pointer...

Ritsuko: it comes in two modes: Binoculars Mode, where it functions as a state of the art binoculars with the lenses being of Sol technology, and Kick Mode where it transforms into a twin mark pointing device when the Kaixa Mission memory is inser...

Ritsuko: it comes in two modes: Binoculars Mode, where it functions as a state of the art binoculars with the lenses being of Sol technology, and Kick Mode where it transforms into a twin mark pointing device when the Kaixa Mission memory is inserted into the device.

Ritsuko: Once the Pointer is attached to the Power Anklet, Kaixa can execute her Gold Smash attack, producing an energy drill to slam into the target to stun it while Kaixa drops down for the deathblow.