The only phone that rings

3rd person POV:

Complete

(Y/n) enters a test chamber in the Smart Brain facility as Kamen rider Faiz

The champer resembled the city which was meant to help simulate real battle conditions.

Ritsuko:(coms) Good morning, (Y/n). How are we doing today?

(Y/n): Hmm...

He flicks his wrist.

(Y/n): I believe the scientific term is..."Meh".

Ritsuko:(coms) How are you doing with the Faiz gear?

(Y/n): I feel like I'm getting used to it.

Ritsuko:(coms) That's good.

Ritsuko:(coms) Have you memorized all the parts of the Faiz armor?

Ritsuko:(coms) The Metal intercooler, the energy holster, and the global feelers, plus all the codes?

(Y/n): I guess...

Ritsuko:(coms) Well, let's go over the important aspect now.

Ritsuko:(coms) The Faiz core generates the Photon blood that powers all the Faiz system.

Ritsuko:(coms) The red lines running all over the armor is called the Photon stream. It's the energy flow path of the Photon blood.

Ritsuko:(coms) Moving onto what utilizes the power...

Ritsuko:(coms) Attached to the right of the driver is the Faiz pointer. To the left, the Faiz shot. The Faiz edge is located on the Auto Vajin, which we will get to later.

Ritsuko:(coms) Removing the mission memory from the front of the Faiz phone and inserting it into one of the three Faiz weapons will allow you to activate and utilize them.

Ritsuko:(coms) Now with that out of the way. Let's move onto target practice.

A fake dummy Angel that resembled the one (Y/n) fought then appeared.

Ritsuko:(coms) Turn the Faiz phone into its gun mode.

(Y/n): Yeah, yeah doctor obvious.

Removing the Faiz phone from the driver, (Y/n) opens it and enters a code.

1-0-3

Enter

Single-mode.

Tilting the screen to the side, the Faiz phone was put into gun mode.