Brought to you by Smart Brain©

3rd Person POV:

Misato and Ritsuko were chatting amongst each other while enjoying some coffee.

As they did, a woman in Smart Brain attire looked at them giddily from afar.

While they weren't looking, she moved closer to closer and closer towards them.

Smart Lady: Heh heh heh...

Misato: I'm so glad we don't have to go to another wedding for-

Ritsuko:!?

Smart Lady covers Misato's eyes from behind.

Misato: What the-

Smart Lady: Guess who~

Misato: Oh no...

Smart Lady: Is it a smartphone? Is it a smart computer? Or perhaps it's a smart TV?

Smart Lady: The answer is... A Smart Lady!

She takes a seat next to the two.

Smart Lady: So how have you two been? We haven't talked for so long.

Smart Lady: Misato are you still an alcoholic? Ritsuko are you still licking that grumpy lollipop?

Misato: Ugh... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be mascot-ing up at the company building in the city?

Smart Lady: Nope!

Smart Lady: I've been given bigger and even greater tasks!

Ritsuko: She's sadly telling the truth.

Smart Lady: No, I'm happily telling the truth. You two are going to see me around more and not see me at all, at the same time!

Misato: You're making no sense.

Smart Lady: I can see how you would think that.

Smart Lady: So, where are the precious little riders?

Misato: School.

Smart Lady: Aaahhh... Well, tell them to go to the Smart Brain facility in the city once there done.

Misato: No, they have more important things to do.

Smart Lady: Not anymore.

She slaps down a bunch of files. Grabbing the files, Misato skims through them.

Misato:!?

Misato: You can't!

Smart Lady: Already got the green from the big guy upstairs.

Smart Lady: Kamen Rider is going to be a household name when I'm done!

Smart Lady: Gotta blast!

She leaves in a rush.

Misato: That bitch....!

(Opening theme)