Angel attack! Call 555 for Faiz

3rd Person POV:

(Opening theme)

On a hot summer-like day, many military vehicles gathered near a city in wait of something.

All was quiet until a man's voice began blaring out of a speaker system.

Man on speaker: May I have your attention.

Man on speaker: As of 12.30 pm today, a special state of emergency has been declared for the Kanto and Juru region surrounding the Tokai district.

The city streets were empty, with no movement or signs of human life whatsoever.

Man on speaker: Residents must evacuate to their designated shelters, immediately.

The man repeated the warning as a woman drove through the empty streets.

Woman: Damn...

Woman: Why did I have to lose him in a time like this? Why now...? ugh...

On a payphone, a young man with brown hair, jeans, a button-up white shirt, and a bag over his shoulder was attempting to call someone.

Recorded message: We're sorry, due to a state of emergency, all lines have been cut off. This is a recorded-

Slimming the phone in annoyance, the young 15 years old boy leaned against the payphone.

((Y/n) Ikari)

(Y/n): This was a mistake

(Y/n): If it wasn't for that blind fart, I would be on the other side of the world with my bike...

(Y/n): Ugh... Why did I even bother to come here?

He takes out a photo.

(Y/n): Ah right... Damn hormones...

Checking the time, (Y/n) began feeling like someone was watching him, however, raising his head all he saw was a flock of birds fly away.