You can (never) escape

3rd person POV:

(Y/n): No! That can't be right! I would never!

Misato: But you did.

(Y/n): But there has to be more to it than that!

Misato: You caused third impact. It's as simple as that.

(Y/n): How is it that simple? You also said that I ended the world fifteen years ago?

(Y/n): But look at me! At Asuka! Do we look thirty to you?!

Asuka: That's because of the curse...

(Y/n): Curse?

Asuka: A rider's curse...After a few uses of a rider gear, the rider core bonds with its user, stopping the aging process.

(Y/n):....Tch.

(Y/n): No! This all is just too convenient to be true!

(Y/n): I caused third impact, then was conveniently knocked for 15 years, but Asuka and I didn't age?

(Y/n): This just has to be another sick manipulation from my father! Where is he?

Ritsuko: We don't know.

(Y/n): Hah! Smart Brain doesn't know where their own CEO is?

Misato: We're not with Smart Brain anymore.

(Y/n):?

Misato: We're part of a new organization called Nerv, the enemy of Smart Brain and your father.

Alarms began blaring, as red lights began to flash.

Misato: Speak of the devil...

(Opening theme)

Landing on top of Nerv's headquarters was Neon Delta.

With ease, she walked past the base's security, all the was to a hatch where she planned on entering from

Psyga then bursted out of the hatch, dragging Neon Delta away from entering the base.

Mari: Oh~, it's so nice to see you! What do we owe this pleasure for? Is it (Y/n)? It's (Y/n), isn't it?

Neon Delta smacks Psyga to the side, before blasting her off the side of the base. With the aid of her flight pack, Mari was easily able to get back into the battle.

She began walking back to the hatch whilst keeping Mari at a distance by shooting her.

Asuka:(whistles)