Arc 2: Discription

(Alternative timeline)

After the incident with the Neo trio, the riders were left to question the methods of Gendo Ikari.

But when a sudden attack from a mysterious black rider that seemed to be part angel appeared inside the HQ they had no time to think about the CEO of Smart Brain.

Quickly they went to fight the rider but it proved too much for them.

Its sudden appearance inside the base, the difficulty it made for them to transform, the little time and information they had.

Inevitably, the three riders failed to defeat the black rider. They helplessly watched as it made contact with Lilith, causing the third impact.

The third impact was like nothing they expected.

Many died, of course, but even more of the population was transformed into Angeles themselves, leaving only a small minority of humans alive.

To make matters worse, the newly reborn angels seemed to have no problem with what happened and quickly formed a new society, taking over where the humans left off, the only difference being that somehow Smart Brain was in control of it all.

All the new Angel began rounding up the last remaining humans and would either help them "ascend" if they had the potential or used them for experiments.

It looked bad for humanity until the Anti-Angel division of Smart Brain reappeared with the Kamen Riders.

Faiz, Delta, Kaixa...

No longer part of Smart Brain and considered terrorist to the Angel's, they fought hard to save the remaining humans and bring them back to the forgotten Geofront now named the Lost Paradise.

They got by, but not without loss.

(Y/n), the user of the Faiz gear had been captured after a long hard battle against many angels.

With no clue where he is, and the only thing left of him being the Faiz Gear, the Anti-Angel division lost hope in his survival, yet a few do still hold hope.

Even if people lost hope in (Y/n)'s survival, they still had hope in the new Faiz.